part 14

Next day -Sunday .

He knew tomorrow he will be flying back to India. He was happy finally seeing kushi after long 6 years .He yawned for her in last 6 years , when he finally got her but things are not as expected as we think .He had thought how to get kushi to India. Because staying here wining her heart is next to impossible. He need to recreate, correct his mistakes by getting her back to India. As he knew well India is only county were her dear one are .He don't want her to be far anymore .He want her to be with her babuji and amma.who are living with only hope that one day there daughter will return back to them .Now he knew what to do and how to get kushi back to Indian .With this thought he went to washroom to get dressed for evening dinner party were he is hoping to see his wife again.

Aranv attire -as usual formal

7-45pm metha manshion.

All raizarda and aman reached the metha manshion .They were welcomed by maan and shivya who were told that the raizarda have reached .
Greeting them they welcomed them to main hall which is as big as shantivan.

Mr metha  this is small gift from us. Anjali said giving them box full of customised chocolates.

That was not needed miss raizarda. Maan said  as he dint expected them to bring chocolates. Tho its kind gesture.

That's fine , u can accept it .There is no harm in having them I assure u .Anjali said in teasing .

Noo, I dint mean that,it's kind of you to get them ..Thank u so much .maan said accepting the box.

Well not a problem. Anjali said with smile .and was observing the interior of the house .She again said .its  interior is really nice with Indian touch.

Thank you miss raizarda. Actually ours dadi is too traditional sometimes .

Ha , I understand Anjali said remembering there nani .Mr metha.

Plz u can call me shivya, I feel it too formal .shivya said continuing the conversation as it was really awkward  for them .They were not knowing anything to talk.

OK only if u do the same Anjali said with sweet smile. By the way .were is yours wife and family .
Anjali asked .

Oops I m really sorry .I will just get anika .I forgot to call her .saying this shivya run towards kitchen were anika was arranging and giving orders to servants as she is strictly ordered not to work.