Chapter 23: From relaxing to chaotic

A few days had quickly came and went by.

Grillby and Sans had almost completely healed from their wounds and their magic was finally back.

After a series of trials, Chris was finally paying all his crimes off in jail, where he would at least last there for 36 years to be exact.

Grillby sighed.

Everything was finally back to peace and harmony.

Not worrying about Chris even showing up was refreshing thought.

It was a normal, relaxing Friday.

Grinning happily, Grillby leaned on the counter and discreetly grabbed a bottle of whiskey to begin taking small sips of it in order to celebrate and energize himself a little.

It didn't matter to him though, it was no big deal.

He was a fire elemental, meaning alcohol was more like an energizing beverage if he kept it low.

It took more than just a few sips of whiskey just to even get him sober.

"someone's happy" Sans alluded, peaking in from the other side of the counter.

A small royal blue blush spreading across his face, Grillby calmly put the bottle back, making Sans chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Grillby asked completely puzzled.

Without giving Grillby an answer, Sans walked to the other side of the counter and grabbed the exact same bottle of whiskey Grillby had been drinking of, and chugged almost half of it.

The monsters and humans sitting at the counter all cheered for him.

"i saw you grillbz. having fun without me?" Sans accused, handing the almost half filled bottle to Grillby, who had begun blushing even more.

Grillby scoffed and began chugging the rest of the bottle.

'Wait.... This is supposed to be a professional establishment! What are we doing!?' Grillby recalled as he spat out the alcohol induced beverage.

Sans had already begun feeling a little drunk, he was a lightweight.

He kind of regretted it now the fact he drank half a bottle.

He was definitely gonna forget this whole night by tomorrow.

The world somehow began getting brighter... and hotter....?

All of a sudden, he felt a wave of energy.

Something in his mind told him that it was time to turn up the fun level.

Sans looked at Grillby and smirked, completely out of his mind.

"heeyy, grillbz, my luv, mah sunnshine. how'bout we let out a bit, huh? we're aalwaayss so... professional lookin' an stuff. a small celebration can't do us wronng! it's night anywaayy" Sans kindly protested.

'what am i saying!?' he asked himself.

Grillby looked to his side and hesitated a bit to allow that.

It was a drunk Sans advising him for the love of Asgore.

But he was right.

Maybe a small celebration could do them all some good.

'I'm so going to regret this'' he thought.

"Alright. Let's not get out of hand though" Grillby acceded with a sigh coming afterwards.

"ok. lets drink" Sans cheerfully offered.
____________

*An hour later*

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" A crowd of drunk monsters and humans shouted as Grillby and Sans fiercely kissed on top of the counter.

The bar was a complete mess, fuller than never before.

Ever since someone had posted a picture about 45 minutes ago about the small party that had been going on at the moment, the word had rapidly spread across the internet.

As a result to that, it now was a full on, hot, chaotic party.

The speakers were at full volume, blasting a remix of a song called 'come with me' by a guy of the name of Ricky Martin, and some idiot at the back of the bar had flipped some tables and jumped out the window.

Grillby was in the bordering line between sober and drunk, while Sans was completely out of hand.

The elemental jumped out off the counter, only to be catched by the drunk monsters awaiting for him.

Sans waved his hands at the beat of the music and laughed.

"jerry suuuuuckssss!!!!!!!!!" He shouted loudly before running across the counter and jumping off of it with a flip, onto the people awaiting for him at the bottom.

There was a drastic change of music suddenly.

"Wtf!? Where's mAh music you biatch!" Someone in the back shouted.

"KARAOKE IS GOING ON! THATS WHAT IS HAPPENING YOU ASS!" The woman who had changed the song to 'This is Gospel' by Panic!At the Disco hissed.

"Sing!!!!!!" She shouted before jumping on to the table with a microphone she had plugged in, only to begin horribly singing to it.

Everyone soon began encouraging each other to sing along.

In just a short span of two minutes, more than 10 people were on the same table singing.

The door to the establishment was suddenly opened in an abrupt way, only to let in a certain celebrity step foot in the bar.

"Ooh~ so this is the big party everyone has been talking about." Mettaton assumed, a smirk expanding over his face.

"Hey MTT! What' r you doin here?!" Grillby greeted, walking towards Mettaton's side and putting a hand over his shoulder.

"Oh? You're definitely drunk..." Mettaton mumbled under his breath, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Well I came to the party! Why didn't you invite us earlier?" Mettaton asked,only to get a small shrug from Grillby.

Mettaton rolled his eyes and took out his phone.

"Say 'cheese' darling!~" he exclaimed before snapping a picture of the drunk bartender, whom had posed dramatically for it before walking towards Sans' direction.

Mettaton curiously looked over Grillby's shoulder and noticed Sans was having fun at a drinking competition with Drunk Bunny on top of some tables while dancing.

Apparently, they were tied.

'This looks fun, but this party is just starting' Mettaton told himself before getting to fun business.