23 || Suga

This chap long af. And the following will probably be too since I'm in the flow right now

"y/n, come with me, now, let's go" she heard over the guys bickering. She opened her eyes and scanned what was going on, she hadn't even noticed anything that could've lead to them getting into a small fight. "we HAVE to leave, stop being like this" she heard but before she was to look in the direction she heard it from she was dragged to her feet by someone pulling her arm.

"I said, let's go" he said and began walking away while still keeping a harsh grip on y/n's arm. She tried to wriggle her arm a bit but that only made him tighten the grip, making her wince. "ow! It hurts! Please let go of my arm Suga" she said and tried to pry his fingers away from around her arm. He let go and stopped walking.

"why did you force me to leave? We were supposed to hang out together..." she began. "but they started fighting..." she added and looked up at Suga's back. "I get it, thank you" she said when she put the pieces together.

"don't thank me, I only lead you here so you wouldn't have to deal with their fight, they'll solve it themselves eventually anyway" he shrugged and y/n smiled slightly. "sure" she said and walked up to Suga. "how long will it take, for them to calm down I mean?" she asked and he just shrugged, not even looking at her. "well, let's walk for a bit then" she said and began walking. He didn't follow immediately but after y/n had taken a couple of steps, he also decided to walk and quickly got back to her side.

"how do you feel about leaving?" asked y/n suddenly, cutting through the silence. It took some time before he answered. "I'm glad were leaving, most of the time here has been a pain" he said and y/n's eyes widened. "I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you'll be happy when you get home... and im sorry I couldn't make your time with me here more likeable." She said and let her eyes close for a second.

after her saying that, the walk continued in a now awkward silence. In the end, they reached the end of the park and without a word said, they began to walk back to the others. y/n had kept her stare straight forward all this time but little did she know, Suga hadn't.

"y/n, wait" he said when they were getting closer to being back. "I.. I need to tell you something" he said and looked away to the side. "i.. know I've not gotten close to you or been around you as much as some of the other guys.., and I know what I said earlier was.. a bit, no, very rude... but i...- im sorry, ok? I'm sorry" he said and let his eyes meet y/n's.

"don't apologise, I understand you. You,-" she began but he cut her off. "no you don't, and don't tell me that I've been like this because i'm homesick or miss my family and friends back home or something, you don't know ME" he said and looked away again.

"I understand you better than you think, and I know I know you more than you think I do... I know why you've been like you have, and I'M sorry for not noticing earlier. I should have been the one apologising all together, not you." She said and took a breath. "you avoided me" she said and she saw how he flinched. "and I know why as well, you didn't want to get close like the others... to get attac,-" "- attached.., but I failed" he sighed. y/n nodded at him as to say 'go on'. "I thought it would be easier to leave, it didn't, I don't want to leave, and now that I have to, I want you to follow. I know it's impossible, I knew it from the beginning. I'm being selfish now.., let's just go back to the others, they've probably solved their bickering now" he said and began walking without uttering another word.

"No, i... let me have your number, I... I want to get a chance to know you like the others, it's unfair it had to be like this, please, let me have your number" she said and remained still. "let me get to know you, the you I've seen now, please"

he stopped walking as he heard what y/n just said. y/n waited, she wasn't sure what he was thinking or what he wanted to do. He didn't move at all for nearly a minute before he slowly reached to his pocket and took his phone out. "fine, give me your phone already, let's get this over with" he said and y/n rushed up to his side, phone already in her hand, ready to give it to him as she returend to his side again. He typed his number into her phone and sent a text to his phone before giving it back to her. They started walking back again.

"thank you, for giving me a chance, a chance to get to know you" she whispered before they were back. The others had stopped bickering and Jimin and J-hope were busy playing some game while the others watched. She took her phone out to check the time but noticed the message Suga had sent her, when exchanging numbers.

From: Swag Yoongi
Received : 6 minutes ago

[no, thank you]