13

Draco POV
Draco sat in the slytherin common room talking to Blaise. He couldn't keep his mind fixed on the conversation all he could think about was the astronomy tower incident. Blaise hadn't noticed he wasn't fully focused.

What if my father comes back?

What if he kills Hermione?

He knows about me and her.

"And i keep telling him..." Blaise continued.

I wonder who told father about us.

It was probably Pansy.

"Then he loves her and I don't know how I feel about that...."

What was he bugging on about?

"What do you think I should do Draco?" Blaise asked. Draco looked at him shocked.

Drqcos eyes widened. "Do what your heart tells you."

Blaise looked at the ground. "You know. You're right. Maybe I should just tell Ron."

WHAT?

what did I miss?

You think I would know by now to listen.

Does he like Ron?

He's gay!?

Oh boy.

Hermione POV

Hermione sat with Ginny, Harry, Ron, Neville. They all sat in a circle playing truth or dare.

"Okayyyy, so I dare Harry to kiss Hermione." Ginny giggled.

"What! Hermione is my best friend I'm not kissing her!" Harry laughed.

"You have to. Or you get to remove those underwear of yours." Ginny smirked.

"Fine! Fine!" Harry leaned over to Hermione and kissed her on her cheek.

"Alright Hermione. I dare you to hold hands with neville for the rest of the game." Harry laughed.

"Oh come on you guys this is boring. Can we make it fun?"

Ginny rolled her eyes and Harry and Ron laughed.

"Fine you want fun. I dare you to french Kiss Ron." Harry are a chocolate frog.

Hermione looked at Harry and at Ron then back to Harry.

"Come on Hermione. You gotta do it or else you have to remove one piece of clothing." Most everyone was already down the the last remaining pieces of clothes. She did not wanna remove anymore.

Hermione moved over next to Ron and kissed him full on the mouth.

"That's not french!" Harry yelled.

Hermione rolled her eyes and pulled away.

"I'd rather remove my shirt." And she did. She sat in her bra and skirt uncomfortably but Ginny was also in hers so it made her feel better.

"Hey guys? Is anyone going to the graduation ball?" Hermione asked.

"I was planning on it." Ginny said putting her clothes back on. "I gotta go. Well me and Harry do. Got detention for McGonagall." Harry and Ginny left leaving Ron Hermione and Neville.

"So I guess I'd better be off then." Hermione got dressed.

"And where are you off to?" Ron scoffed.

"That's none of your damn business"

Neville looked at the ground. He didn't like the fact that Ron and Hermione were always fighting but he couldn't stop them and he's tried.