chapter 69(C)

Lots of swearing in this chapter read at your own risk.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

--------------------------------------------------

Manik

"No ..I ...I mean she's not with me, if she isn't home since yesterday evening then where is she . Shit" I said getting up and pulled my phone out of my pocket. Where did she go ? Is she with aryamaan ? Nahh she wouldn't do such thing.

I called aryamaan and he said she isn't with him or any of his friends. Now I'm getting shit worried. Where the hell is she?.

"Manik, where is di ?" Gagan asked worried to death.

"Gagan listen to me, be with dad and uncle keep them distracted, I'll find out where Nandini is. Okay ?"I said going to cabir's contact.

"Cabir call abhi and druv and come to my mansion ..like now, Nandini is missing " I said and hung up.

Gagan nodded and went to garden where our parents were. I yelled out mukti's name.

She came out running.

"Bhai what happened?" She said getting worried.

"Nandini is missing, do you have any idea where she might be? " I asked running my fingers through my hairs.

Where are you Nandini ?.

"What !! What do you meaning missing ? She was with you right" mukti yelled frantically.

"No she isn't, I dropped her to her college and since then I haven't talked to her" I said closing my eyes.

"Oh god ! Bhai what are we gonna do ?...I don't have any idea where she might be" she said covering her mouth with her hands.

Cabir , abhi , druv , aliya and navya walked in all worried.

"Manik did you call her friends ?" Cabir asked as soon as they came in.

"I did and no one has any idea where she is ? She isn't home the whole night. God !!" I feel like I'm gonna explode. I can't even imagine anything happening to her.

"Manik let's act fast, let's call the police and start searching " druv said placing a hand on my shoulder. Aliya and navya were nearly in tears.

Just then cabir's phone started ringing. He walked to a side and answered it.

I called the commissioner and informed the situation, he asked me to meet him at the station agreeing to that I hung up but not before requesting not to let my dad know about this.

Cabir came and stood in front of me with an expression I couldn't comprehend.

"It's Varun(manik's assistant), we have less than 3 hours to submit the project"

Fuck the project.

"I don't care about the project Cabir, I want Nandini back ...I ..I can't imagine my life without her" I tried to keep my emotions in bay but it's hard. I don't even know where she is, in which condition she is !!

"Bhai, you remember last time you did the same but at that time you did it for a wrong person unlike this time, I'm so happy that you found Nandini " mukti said walking up to me. I wanted to smile but I couldn't not until I have Nandini back in my arms.

"Let's go" we all came out of the mansions including girls. All 7 of us got out on a mission to find my girl.

--------------------------------------------------