|0.48|

O M N I S C I E N T

Anthony grew irritated as he felt the snug material of the suit cling to his skin. He never dressed up really unless he was preparing himself for court or a funeral. Ashton had him in a whole get down with the loafers and all.

"Before we go in there, cut the rude shit bro. This they space not ours."Ashton warned Anthony who already had his jaw clenched due to the odd feeling the suit was giving him.

"Nigga who we bout to meet, Scarface? Fuck outta' hea' I know how to handle myself."Anthony pushed past him.

Anyul had invited the boys to a beach house out in Topanga. The hour long drive was enough for Anthony to realize how extra and corny this Anyul guy really is. Anthony applied his index finger onto the doorbell which sounded throughout the house. Not waiting too long, the colorful stain glass door opened up. A tanned white man stood with a tailored ensemble. A cigar hung from his thin lips as a gold watch sparkled his wrist. "Guys, come in."His Italian accent caught the strings of the men's ears. "Anyul is waiting for you out back. I'm Phil."He introduced himself with a hearty laugh.

Extending his hand out, Anthony played nice shaking it before extracting his hand from the guy's sweaty palm. Stepping into the home, the white interior lit up the room as the exposed windows raised from the ground all the way up to the raised ceilings. The tile caused the loafers on the men's feet to click against the marble as they trailed their way over to the back.

The deep blue skies caught the eyes of the men as the back of the overly expensive home was exposed do to the glass doors being pushed back. The outside area displayed a vast area of landscape that had a infinity pool cut right in the center of it all. The cobblestone grill was brewing with steam as Kobe filet steaks were grilled. Anthony and both Ashton stepped outside following Phil who had no approached a man who was dressed in a much nicer tailored suit than Phil's. Anthony studied his movements as he poured beer from a stainless steel kegerator.

"Anyul buddy, they're hear!"Phil exclaimed with another one of his hearty laughs before he puffed from his cigar .

Anyul who had curly hair that extended down his back turned around setting his eyesight on Anthony and Ashton. "Wow, you guys clean up sharp."He nodded his head sufficed with their get that they added their own little Louisiana twist to by topping it with a few gold chains and leaving a few buttons undone showcasing a peak of their chest and neck tattoos. "Please, have a seat."He gestured to the cushioned patio sofa that remained outside.

Taking a seat, Anthony awaited Anyul yo cut right to the chase. Sitting across from them, Anyul snatched Phil's cigar out of his mouth immediately putting it out with an agitated look causing Anthony and Ashton to spare a quick laugh. "Alright so let me guess, you're Taylor"He pointed at Anthony. "And you're Drester."He then proceeded to point at Ashton.

"Correct."Ashton nodded.

"Where's Shawns?"Since Carson found his actual last name really feminine he always shortened it to Shawns so he could be addressed as such.

"He back in Louisiana takin' care of shit." Anthony responded.

Anyul nodded his head "Well alright then, before we go any further you guys want any drinks?"

"Nah, no thank you."The both of them replied.

The men quickly absorbed themselves into business going over profit and expenses. "I have five ports out here and three in New Orleans, what I'm trying to do is turn all that dirty money into clean so, since you guys are the best down there, I want to invest in you all."His hispanic accent drifted into his words as he spoke to the men.