Nurse - Josh

- The show -
Holding on to you was playing and Josh was preparing his backflip, Tyler was screaming the lyrics and Josh jumped onto the piano.
"ARE YOU READY JOSH DUNNNN?!!" Tyler screamed. The whole clique squealed with excitement. Josh jumped back something hard hit him, a shoe? Suddenly he fell and landed on his arm and knocked himself out. Tyler ran over to him and stopped singing as the instrumental carried on. The crowd screeched with horror and Tyler was trying to wake up Josh.
"SECURITY!!! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" Tyler screamed. The music stopped and the security pounced on the stage with radios in their hands.
(Josh's POV)
My eyes slowly but also struggled to open as I heard Tyler's cry. My vision was blurred and suddenly I felt a horrible pain in my left wrist. DAMMIT! Moments later an ambulance came and my vision drifted away as everything went black.
(Tyler's POV)
I TOLD EVERYONE NOT TO THROW ANYTHING ON STAGE AND THEY DID THEY HURT MY FREN!!!!! I cried and cried even though I tried to stay strong. I've never seen Josh badly hurt and it lead me to a panic attack. The ambulance came into my sight with the sirens catching my attention. The paramedic gave me a blanket and phoned Jenna and she was coming to pick me up and take me back to the hotel. I tried to calm myself down to not scare Jenna. Jenna soon came and Josh was lifted into the ambulance still knocked out. She cuddled me and kissed me as she took my hand and led me to the car.
//Timeskip brought to you by beebo\\
(Josh's POV)
My eyes slowly fluttered open as a bright light stung my eyes. I looked around and noticed I was in a bed with a cast on my wrist. I looked to my left and saw a plastic bag with my name on it. Suddenly some girl walked in, damn, she was hot.
"Uh hi, I'm y/n and I'm going to be looking after you," she said.
"H-hi," I struggled to say.
"Your Joshua William Dun?" She asked. I nodded slowly.
"Lovely to meet you im a massive fan, but I have some good news and some bad news," she said sadly.
"Okay," I said.
"So the good news is that your wrist isn't fully broken just fractured and the bad news and to be honest I'm very upset about this but you won't be able to drum for 8-10 weeks, I'm very sorry," she said quietly.
"Wait I can't drum?! What am I going to do Tyler is going to be upset when I tell him," I said sadly.
"I have already called Mr Joseph and have explained to him already and he completely understands, I just felt sorry for you having to tell him," she said.
"Thank you sweetheart," I said. She blushed madly and I smirked.
"A-anytime Mr Dun," she said.
"Call me Josh," I winked.
"Okay J-Josh," she said quietly. She was cute when she was shy.
"So when can I get out this bed?" I asked.
"We have to do a blood test and make sure your okay and then we will get some people in to help you, it may be a bit hard to walk after your concussion," she said.
"Okay," I said. Suddenly I heard a buzzing noise coming from the bag, my phone.
"I'm sorry could you get my phone out of my bag please sweetie?" I asked.
"Sure," she said as she made her way to the side of my bed and reached into the bag. She passed me the phone and it was Tyler with about a thousand messages.
"Thanks so much," I said. She smiled at me then walked out waving at me.
I read every message Tyler sent me.
FREN
FREN
FREN
Are you awake yet
Jishwaaa
I'm so sorry about the concert
Me and Jenna are worried
We are coming down at 10 am
I wrote another song last night
We are on our way
|-/
I laughed and texted Tyler
Thanks smol bean I'm awake now see you in a few hours.
I scrolled through twitter, Instagram and Facebook to see what everyone was doing. Instantly I saw fan accounts posts gossiping about the fall. I sighed and turned my phone off. Soon y/n came back with some stuff in her hand.
Let's get this over and done with.
//timeskip after blood test\\
It hurt but not that bad. I said to y/n to not get anyone to help me with walking. I sat up from the bed and turned myself around and then tried putting some weight on my feet. It was 8:30 am and Tyler wouldn't be here for another hour and a half. I slowly stood up being very cautious and tried walking, it was hard at first but then It got easier. Once again y/n walked in.
"Josh.... oh your walking yay! Be careful of your wrist," she said happily. She was so fucking hot! I suddenly walked over to her and kissed her passionately. She slowly kissed back and I put my tongue on her lip asking for entrance, she allowed and I explored her mouth. Slowly I started moving us back onto the hospital bed and I lay her down on the bed. With one hand I removed her shirt and then her skirt while she unbuttoned my clothes that I still had on from the concert. I kissed her neck while being careful with my wrist. I removed her bra and she slid off my boxers and her panties while slowly and carefully flipping us over so she was on top.
"I just don't want you to hurt that wrist anymore than you have," she winked. I smirked when she suddenly lowered herself down onto me. I groaned as she let out a beautiful moan. She started bouncing up and down going quicker and deeper.
"Y-y/n fuck I'm gonna c-cum," I stuttered.
"M-me too," she moaned. She let out a load moan as we both came together.  As we got our clothes back on I quickly wrote my number on a note and put it in her shirt pocket.
"See you soon baby," I winked. She blew a kiss at me and walked out. I silently laughed as I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out her thong. That will make her come back soon.