Meeting them Series- Jack

I woke up and sat up in my bed. I looked around the room as I couldn't see my dog. "Y/D/N! Come here!" I shouted to the puppy. As the dog ran in his face lit up. "Want to go for a walk today boy/Girl?" I asked. He instantly jumped on my bed and started licking my face. "Hi babe" I said petting her/his neck. I hopped out of the covers and down onto the cold floor.

I walked into my bathroom and threw my hair up into a messy bun. I walked out after finishing brushing my teeth. I put on a pair of grey sweats and a red adidas t-shirt. I slipped on my red vans and walked into the living room. Y/D/N following my every move. I smiled at her/him as he started to nip at my ankles from being excited. I laughed and grabbed the leash. I bent down and hooked the leash onto her/his collar and smiled at him as he licked my face again.

I grabbed my phone from off the charger and put a twenty into its case. I also grabbed my keychain that had my car keys and house key as I walked out of the apartment. She/He pulled me along and we eventually hit the elevator. It opened and I sighed happily noticing that nobody was in there.

I pressed the ground floor button and the doors close. I looked down at Y/D/N as she/he was chasing their tall. I laughed as the door opened. I walked out of the elevator and out of the buildings main doors ignoring everyone and trying not to make any conversations. As the sun hit my skin I smiled. I walked down the road as Y/D/N ran along side me. 

After awhile she/he got tired and was walking slower and slower. Up ahead there was a Starbucks so I thought we could just sit there for a while. As we reached the cafe, a few people were walking in and out. I sat down at a table and put the chair leg through the leash around the bottom of my chair.

I got up for a second to throw away something that was in my pocket. I looked up as I heard the chair fall over. Y/D/N ran down the road. I started panicking. I started to run after her. "Y/D/N!! COME BACK" I yelled. A group of guys had turned around in front me. One of them grabbed the leash and held her tight.

"Thank you so much" I said taking the leash from the blonde haired guy. "No problem" He smiled. "I'm Y/N. by the way" I smiled. "Jack" He said back. "That's Conor, Joe and Josh" He said pointing at the three other boys. I smiled at them and waved. "I should go. I should bring her/him home" I frowned down at the dog. "You can walk with us" Joe said. "No I can't impose. It's guy time" I laughed. "No it's okay" Josh said. I smiled as I fixed her collar. "Okay sure why not" I smiled as I walked down the road getting to know these four boys

AUTHORS NOTE:: Hey guys! So. This is my first imagine. I'm not a bad writing because I have written books before and stuff. But I know that this is really bad so I do apologize for that. It will get better I promise. :)