Chapter 18

A chubby little boy was seemingly playing with some toys, showing them off to me one by one and rattling a toy so I could see.

He was my 'older' brother. Though honestly I as a person with previous memories of a grown woman, doesn't find playing with kids toys really fun. It was enjoyable to look at him playing though.

All I can see was a little toddler playing with those toys right in front of me, it was so cute.I just want to pinch his face so badly.

I can see he was trying to amuse/impress me with those toys(which were technically mine btw) and in return I laugh and giggled back to him making ....ah my shame...

As an adult trying to act like an infant, my acting isn't flawless. But I'll try.

So for him to continue cutely playing. I'll throw away my pride and push away my shame and act like a baby.

Argh!!!if only I was able to mobilize my body completely then I would just squeeze those jiggling, bouncy, soft looking, smooth, heart wrenching, eye catching, doughy, white, and pink chubby cheeks. Chubby cheeks are justice!!! (♡>艸<)

My brother is quite a beauty.
He really looks like mother. Although he's only 2 years old one can tell he'll grow up to be quite the looker. Honestly I wouldn't be able to tell if he was a boy if mother hadn't told me he was my brother.

With that I played with my baby br..... I mean older brother...for the rest of the day.

_____________________

Some days later when mother was feeling better. Like usual she'd visit me with brother. There was nothing off about her and she acted quite normal from her previous self. It was like that day never even happened. Maybe there was nothing between her and that man....Hmmm...probably, probably not.

This life it's not so bad. Other then the one times a month gathering for the ladies I'm living a relaxing life style. I met a few of my toddler sisters in the ladies gathering we didn't interact much and there was a large gap between us. Literally I only just saw their faces.

Every day I either sleep, eat, play or get carried around, I'm not complaining it's not bad at all. The foods great there's a soft  bed readied every day and although I never see my father my brother and mother is usually with me. And I'm getting along great with my maids although I still have hard feelings about them changing my diapers tho  ;-;

I'm just chillin every day.

Life in the palace is more peaceful then I thought, it's really great.

**CRASH!!!!!**

Or not....I spoke too soon huh...damn it I jinxed myself.