00:11

I forgot to mention this, but She's mine hit its 2 year anniversary on July 21, 2017!!! Thanks for sticking with this book. Love you guys. :)

Characters:
Tyler Posey plays Matt Grey
Max Irons plays Grayson Harp
Dylan Obrien plays Josh Vincent

Lotus (Zayn's girlfriend)
Cara (Matt's Girlfriend)
Eleanor (Grayson's girlfriend)

Chapter Eleven |
J a s o n  p o v

Today feels different.

They're tired of me.

They're tired of seeing me just lying around in here. In other words, they're tired of watching me rot.  I've been here for almost 2 months & I haven't given them what they've wanted ever since I stepped foot in here.

They want answers. Isn't that why I'm here?

Everyone comes to this place for a reason. Whether to die, get tortured, kept quiet/hidden, or  for information.

I'm not dead yet. I've been tortured. Being here has kept me hidden away from society—especially from the girl I love. However; I haven't been questioned in quite sometime.  I'm almost shocked, I thought they got their happiness from seeing me in pain.

When the two guards busted through the door of the room that I'm being held in, I knew that today could possibly be the day that I die.

I keep my head low, while my hands are chained together behind the chair. I'm not going to entertain their bullshit, I'm just going to pretend that I don't even know they're standing there. I'm not making any promises, my mouth does get the best of me. The information they want is not my place to tell. I'm not going to snitch on gangs that are affiliated with mine. I've pledged an oath to them. They trust me with their secrets—basically their life. & I most definitely not going to say anything about my gang either. I'm not a snitch; snitches get stitches.

Just because I decided to turn myself in, doesn't mean I'm going to destroy the business for everyone else.

"Jason McCann." Guard #1 sighs, while pacing back in forth in front of me.

I'm really not in the mood today to entertain them; but I guess I have no choice.

"I'd never thought I'd live to actually see your face. " He continues. He pauses, sending me cynical smile.

"Am I what you've hoped for?"

"Actually I'm a little disappointed. I thought you were a bit more...good looking ." Guard #1 says. Moments later he lets out a hysterical laugh. I send him a blank look, while watching him laugh enthusiastically at his own lame joke. It's crazy to think that I'm actually the crazy one between the two of us.

Pathetic.

"I wouldn't know. I've been told that I'm pretty attractive from many females." I shrug, entertaining his joke & deflecting from the real conversation he came in here to actually have.

My comment causes him to laugh even harder.

"Can we focus?" Guard #2 asks, trying to bring his idiot of a partner back to their torture session featuring me. He stops laughing, sending him a glare. He quickly composes himself, diverting his attention back to me. His eyes study my entire body. He analyzes my tattoos from the bruises all over my body. My eyes stay glued to the wet bucket in the corner of the room that was used to wake me up from my sleep. I'm used to being woken up like that, it doesn't even faze me anymore; little do they know.