1. Work

Xiānnǚ turned her back on the building in which the press conference to bankrupt Takeshita Co was going on. She leisurely waited for the rest of her 'squad' to join her. They were all amateurs; maybe a couple of them had some kills on the board but that didn't change the fact that she was out of their league. After all, she was an internationally wanted assassin.
Smiling, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a detonator.
Click.
The building behind her exploded into flames as all of her 56 C4s went off in unison. She then turned to address her team.
"Hey guys this has been stressful but we finally did it," she said followed by cheers. "However, unfortunately for you I'm a one woman show."
And with that, she threw 2 knives in the foreheads' of the most senior people in the group apart from her. They died instantly.
I will give credit to the others for standing their ground and trying to fight back but it was entirely one sided. There was only going to be one victor: me.
I had just finished slashing the last fighter when I heard a series of beeps coming from below me. I looked down to see a bomb rolling around at my feet. They must have planted it when we were fighting. Shit, what do I do?
3....2.....1....
The earth shook as the bomb exploded making me fly backwards. I could see my life flashing before my eyes. The day my sister died of leukaemia, the day I learned to ride a bike and my first kill's screaming face as I slit her throat, when she died she was still screaming for her lover who would never come. I could feel my body losing weight as my soul detached itself from my body and I floated into oblivion.