~I'm Sorry...~

Before I get straight to the news, all I want to say is... I'M SORRY.
Alright now, for the news...

When I first started this book, I was really influenced into Undertale. I was really into writing and reading this book. But... when time pasted by, I slowly stop having interest in Undertale. A lot of things happened while I was writing this book. I wanted to continue but I started to loose a lot of creativity in writing this just because I'm not interested in Undertale. Though, I did enjoy Undertale, it just doesn't seem to suit me anymore. I'm really sorry for not continuing this book anymore. I'm sorry for all of you that really enjoyed and waited so long for this book to be updated but, as an awful person I am, I deiced not to continue anymore...

I hope you all have the creative mine and just think of what'll happen in the book rather than me writing it because I know all of you have different taste in a lot of things and I don't wanna ruin that for any of you. Again, this is hard for me to tell you all and it might be hard for you to take in but... I'm discontinuing this book. I will be on a break for quite some time and hopefully start a fresh new book that you all hopefully will enjoy as much as you do in this book...

I'm sorry, and you can be sad/mad/happy at me all you want, I understand.

I'm sorry

You are all so wonderful and great for reading this book, it's really meaningful for me. Thank you and I'm sorry.