00:12

Characters:
Tyler Posey plays Matt Grey
Max Irons plays Grayson Harp
Dylan Obrien plays Josh Vincent

Lotus (Zayn's girlfriend)
Cara (Matt's Girlfriend)
Eleanor (Grayson's girlfriend)

Chapter Twelve |
Y o u r p o v

As we're trying to open the door, my eyes catch the attention of words written distinctly on the door. It read: Trespassers will be executed on the spot.

The scary part is, it wasn't written in a sign.

Like I said previously, I am not cut out for this.

"Is that blood?" I ask,

"What's going on?" Zayn asks, cautiously from our earpieces.

Lo follows my gaze & studies the words written on the door. The words were written in a red substance, with someone's actual finger. However, I had a strange feeling it was someone's blood. I'm not stupid I've seen this in movies plenty of times. This is the exact moment where any sensible person would turn back. It symbolizes something. It foreshadows what's going to happen if we step foot inside this place.

"You didn't say anything about getting executed," I say, sarcastically.

"They're just trying to scare people that become too curious. Ignore it." Lotus explains.

For our sake, bitch you better hope.

I eventually focus my efforts on getting the five-hundred-pound door open. The feeling of not being able to see anything but what's directly in front of you is very chilling. It's like you don't know what's going to pop out at you. Someone can be standing directly behind me and I wouldn't even notice. Any moment I can basically die. I watch way too many horror movies. I kept glancing back, knowing I couldn't see a damn thing. What if this is a trap? What if this is the moment we get executed? As we keep tugging at the door, slowly but surely, it starts to open. Once we get it open enough for us to squeeze through, another dark hallway is revealed, causing me to sigh deeply. Great. I hold the door open for Lotus as she slips through. She then does the same for me. Once I'm in, she closes the door completely. I start to feel a rush of anxiety rake over my senses.

"Good thing we're not exiting from this entrance," I say mainly to myself.

This is where shit gets real.

Feeling somewhat alleviated, my eyes fixate on the long dark hallway we're expected to walk down. Lotus brushes past me as she takes the lead down the hallway. I follow behind her, looking out the windows that reveal an isolated parking lot. My mind remembers about 45 minutes ago when I had to pretend to stumble down the parking lot in a skimpy dress & extremely elevating heels.

The things you do for love.

"When you guys approach the second door, you'll notice a duffel bag filled with clothes. Put them on." Matt instructs.

Was there a final meeting I forgot to attend because I was never informed that we'd have to change—or that there would be a bag of clothes waiting for us or cracked doors.