Chapter 13~ Bad Vibes

Henry>>>>>
Thoughts about him?
*
*

~~~~~~~~~~

~Zack's POV~

"What I was thinking was that we could have the ballroom more brightened. This gloomy setting is just...depressing." I touched one of the many dark red curtains, the color was nice but it blocked the very beautiful scenery from outside.

Henry gave a hum, scribbling down on his clip-board. "But vampires don't really enjoy the brightness, buuuuut- I can think of something."

I looked down at my own little list, "Next is the food. Cinder said there will be different kinds of creatures, so we will need to have certain food. Like a blood fountain for the vampires, werewolves enjoy their meat raw right? We could have bite sized meat." I listened to Henry scribble everything I said down.

"I heard witches enjoy rats and spiders." As I said that, I heard a giggle from behind. Of course I turned around to see who just giggled.

"And where did you hear that?" A girl asked, she had wavy black hair, wearing a purple dress with purple high heels.

"I um

"I um..read it from a book.." I chuckled nervously, I think I might have offended her. She looks like a witch so maybe what I said may have...yeah..

The girl giggled again, shaking her head. "We witches don't eat rats or spiders, although spiders are crunchy and delicious. Anyways, we enjoy sweets. Oh! Chocolate covered spiders would be very yummy right now!"

I smiled at her words, I liked this girl. She had this kind of...aura that just made anyone feel happy. "We could get that, right Henry?"

Henry hummed, tapping his pencil on the clip-board, staring off into the distance.

I rolled my eyes, focusing back on the girl. "Um, I didn't catch your name..."

"Oh yes! My name is Lilith, but call me Lily. And you must be Zack, the prince's soul-mate." Lily said, her eyes shining as I nodded.

"I'm surprised you are so calm! You'll be crowned as the ruler as well! Many of the creatures will surely admire you." Lily sighed with a smile, closing her eyes for a bit.

I just stared at her awkwardly. I was never good at making friends so I have no experience. I only have Luis and he was in the same boat as me so we clicked right away.

"Well...it was nice meeting you Lily but I should go back to planning." I said as nicely as I could.

"Ohhh!! Let me help! I enjoy planning big events!" Lily said excitedly. I let out a sigh and said yes, smiling at the girl. I couldn't reject her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Henry, Lily, and I had decided on the decorations, food, and well...thats all. It took some time because there was a lot of disagreeing. But we managed to settle on some things.

I took a sip of my juice, sitting on a stool in the kitchen with Henry and Lily. "I think that is all for today."

"Ah, we still need the invitations." Henry pointed out, tapping the clip-board. I rolled my eyes.

"You can work on those, Henry." Right away I knew it was Cinder who said that, the vampire coming up behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I leaned back against his chest and looked up at him, smiling when he pressed his lips to mine. I could feel eyes on me...on us...and not the good kind of stare.

When Cinder pulled away, I sneaked a glance to Henry and Lily. Lily was focused on her drink, poking at the liquid. I would've expected her to freak out like most girls do when seeing two guys kissing.

Henry was the one who was staring- well more like glaring at me. I didn't say anything and grabbed Cinder's hand, sliding off the stool. "Let's go to our room? I'll discuss with you what I changed for the ball."

Cinder hummed, following behind me as I tugged him along.

Once in our room, I released a breath. "I felt suffocated in there. And I thought he was pretty sweet."

"Huh?" I looked at Cinder who had a confused face.

"Henry. That boy was giving me a dirty look. At first I thought he was nice, but that look he gave me just sent out bad vibes."

Cinder moved closer to me. "Hmm, some people are just jealous of you Zack.." he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed, him joining. "Don't let him get in your way.."

I took a deep, calming breath. "Yeah, he's jealous of what I have.." I smiled softly and pecked the vampires lips, but I guess Cinder had something different in mind, his hands resting on my ass, lightly adding pressure.

"Cinder...what are you doing?" I asked in a teasing manner, raising an eyebrow.

Cinder simply grinned back, gently groping me now. "Oh just...resting."

I let out a pleased hum, slighty shifting. "Well your 'resting' is getting me excited."

"Oh is it now? Maybe I should do something about it." Cinder said and easily flipped us over so now I was under him. The vampire nuzzling his face against my neck.

I slid my hands under his shirt, feeling those delicious abs of his. I began pushing the males shirt off, him shifting and then tossing it to the side. Helping me with my own shirt.

Right away the vampire attacked my collarbone with kisses, nipping at the area. When he nipped at a certain spot, I couldn't help but release a moan.

"It seems I found it.." Cinder mumbled, then placed a kiss on the spot. "Take a deep breath Zack~"

I shakily took a deep breath, already feeling his sharp fangs sinking into my skin. It felt soooo good, it almost made me cum but I held back, not wanting this to end just yet.

Cinder gently sucked the blood, pressing his hips down against mine making me moan softly.

"Mmm..Cinder~" I tangled my fingers into his hair, slightly arching my back.

The vampire then stopped, licking over the area he had bit. "Your blood is so delicious~" he pressed a kiss to the bite mark, moving down my chest.

All the while I was panting, just ready to have him in me.

"I like these two here very much.." Cinder hummed as he took my left nipple into his mouth, pinching the other.

Immediately that brought a loud moan out of me, the area just being very sensitive.

Cinder continued his assault on my nipples, before deciding to move downwards where the fun really began.

~~~~~~~~

I landed on the bed with a huff, my body sticky and tired. Vampires sure do know how to make a mere human submit.

Cinder was laying down next to me, a smile on his face as he leaned close and sniffed my neck. "Ah, my smell is covering you completely."

I chuckled softly, turning to my side to snuggle into the males chest. "Hush now, I'm tired and would like to sleep."

Cinder hummed, running his fingers through my hair which was extremely relaxing. Soon enough I was off in la-la land.

<<<<<>>>>>>

Vote 👍

&

Comment 💬