one

oh god, i think i may vomit. today i'm packing my bags and moving to la to stay with my big brother, jc caylen. and i'm traveling by plane. i may die.

alright. let me explain myself. i'm jc's younger sister, cassidy caylen. oh yeah lots of fun, being related to jc caylen!! haha no. it's miserable. even in my own hometown, san antonio, i'm still stopped at least 3 times a day by jc's fans. only some of the time are they genuinely fans of ME. since i do have a twitter and instagram. but most of the time they take a picture with me to be nice and go on their way with a "oh my god, please tell jc i love him and to follow me on twitter and add me on snapchat!!" sick of it.

sure, i do get to talk to his hot friends sometimes but that's about it.

"cassidy?" my mom's voice interrupted my thoughts. "yeah?" i asked, looking to the doorway where my mom was standing. "it's almost time to leave to the airport, is all your stuff packed?" i looked over to my open suitcase. "uhh, no, i'll finish packing right now." i got up to pack my toiletries which were the last items i needed to pack.

after i was done packing, i carried all my stuff out to the living room and sat next to my mom on the couch. "i'm so nervous, mom." i said, starting a conversation. "i know you are, i'm nervous about you leaving me and going to la. what will I do without you?" i sighed and hugged my mom. "i'll facetime you every night and text. don't worry. and jc will take care of me." i reassured my mom. "i'm not worried at all about your brother, i know very well he'll take good care of you." mom and i both laughed. "yeah.." i said. "we should get going to the airport now, you're sure you have everything?" mom asked. "yes mom, i'm sure. i double checked and even made a list." i replied, grabbing my things and shuffling out the door.

once we arrived at the airport, i immediately felt nauseous. i got out my phone to text jc.

me: hey!! just got to the airport, see you in a few hours

noodlehead: i'll see u then<3

"well mom. i guess i'll see you in a few months." i said, shutting my phone off. "ugh, you've grown up so fast. i'll miss you so much." mom sniffled. i gave my mom a big hug and said goodbye.

once i boarded the plane, i was instructed along with everyone else to put my phone on airplane mode. we were also told what to do in an emergency, all that fun stuff. i shut my phone off, saving battery for when we landed. i pulled out a book from my carry on bag and began reading to pass the time.

ding! "ladies and gentleman, we have now landed at the los angeles international airport. for your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the captain turns off the fasten seat belt sign. this will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about." a voice over the intercom announced. i grabbed all my things and waited until the sign turned off, then walked off the plane.

me: hey! just landed.

noodlehead: wru?

me: grabbing my luggage. will you meet me outside luggage pick up plz?

noodlehead: sure thing

i grabbed my luggage and walked outside to the waiting area. i immediately spotted jc, because well, with his crazy hair it's not difficult to find him. "jc!" i yelled, attempting to get his attention. he turned around quickly when hearing my voice. "cas!" he responded, running to me and hugging me.