→003

"no, but for real, jimin, you're like so talented."

jungkook and taehyung were going off about how lucky he was to of had parents who would encourage him to finish tasks unlike they did.

"just because i study a lot and i dance, doesn't make me talented. i mean, look at jungkook! he doesn't seem to fail to anything! he's also got this huge ass fucking house!"

"you guys are annoying," yoongi said as he stood up from the comfort of the sofa. unlike the three younger boys who took the floor as comfort, yoongi actually took a couch like a normal person.

"no one asked you to sit and hover," jungkook nagged.

"you're such a pain in the ass. i can't believe my mom even likes you as a child." he flicked the boy in the forehead before walking off.

jimin chuckled softly and taehyung stared off before he but his lip softly. "then go."

"what?" he twisted his face in confusion.

"you just said you needed to pee," taehyung said.

"he did?" jungkook asked, confused.

"i did?" he said to himself before noticing the pleading look in taehyung's eyes. after a few second he caught on and stood up from his sitting position. "where's your bathroom?"

"somewhere down that hall," he shooed the boy away.

jimin rolled his eyes and started walking forward to a hall and stood in front of the first door that showed. he grasped the silver knob and opened it to reveal a pair of creepy steps leading down to their basement.

"even if that was their bathroom, i would rather take the chance to piss myself," he mumbled as he closed the door quietly, moving onto the next.

he clamped the next door knob and opened it to reveal a closet so onto the farther next one. he opened this one quicker, expecting it to finally be a bathroom. instead, it was a bedroom.

the bedroom looked as if it has been in there for years. paint chipping, room filled with things. he took a step inside and looked around closer. he saw pictures everywhere.

they looked as if they've been professionally taken, and he stood in front of a draw that looked like it held heavy stuff. opening it, he saw a bunch of cameras. it was a nice room and he immediately fell in love with the soft grunge look.

he smiled not even wondering who's gonna come across that room border as he pranced to a bucket of polaroid pictures with a black polaroid camera right next to it.

he tip the box slightly so he could look at it due to height. he smiled as he reached for a picture of a small video.

"what are you doing in here?"

jimin jumped and turned around to face an annoyed yoongi. his black-blue hair was messily on his face and he held a camera in one of his hands as it was wrapped around a strap. it was a big one like the kind of ones you see in the movies.

"i'm sorry, i was trying to find your bathroom but i came into here. your photos," he gracefully picked one of a meadow up, "they're beautiful. what kind of camera?"

yoongi shot daggers at the boy but then he sighed and took the camera off from around his neck and sat on the dark blue duvet.

"it's a fujifilm finepix 16mp with 50x zoom." he said without even looking at the camera.

"I'm gonna pretend like i know exactly what that is," jimin chuckled and he sat pleasantly down next to the boy, pretending not to seem to have a heart attack over the closeness. especially with a stranger he just met.

"do you go to school for it?" he asked.

"for what?" he said stupidly and jimin gave him a look that said 'you know what i mean.'

he just gave a small laugh. "yeah, i am. although i'm only in my sophomore year."

jimin just nodded and looked forward, staring down the pictures that hung on his walls. "so that means you're only twenty?" he asked.

yoongi nodded. "you're like seventeen right?"

he nodded. "soon to be a grown man." he smiled and yoongi scoffed.

"with that height, i'd think different."

yoongi started to laugh nearly inaudibly from jimin attempting to punch him.

"wanna hear a mind fuck?" jimin asked when they finally stopped chuckling.

"sure, let it at me," he shrugged.

"if you hit yourself and it hurts, does that mean you're strong or does that mean you're weak?" he says and yoongi falls silent as he thinks about that.

"never ask me that again, i think i just fried my brain," he stood up, holding a hand out for jimin to help the small boy up.

"really? didn't think you even had a brain," he chuckled and yoongi stopped midway pulling the boy up.

but to yoongi's displeasure, jimin fell back hard as he gripped onto yoongi's arm in reflex, causing yoongi to fall back and onto him. jimin's eyes opened wide and he felt a sense of urgency to push him off quickly and as harshly as he could but they stayed like that for some reason.

yoongi stared into the other boy's eyes but jimin tried his best to look the other way, but the moment was too awkward for the boys. luckily for them, jungkook popped into his room.

"yoongi, do you know where jimin is? taehyung wo–" he bursted in and the two boys quickly moved away from each other, "–found him!" he called out from behind his shoulder.

"you did? i was so afraid i had to walk down that creepy basement of yours," he appeared in the door way, smiling. the smile soon turned into a sly smirk as he stared at the blushing boy and the elder man. "park jimin, who knew you even attracted the men?"

"actually, i–" he began to say but yoongi cut him off.

"mind your own, kid. get out of my room," he pointed to the two. "you too, jimin. it was nice talking to you."

he sighed and stood up with a frown on his face. when he went to go follow the two boy's he called his friends, he was stopped. by a hand on his shoulder at that.

"this is my number, call me sometime," he smiled as he gave a small piece of paper to jimin who shoved it into his pocket.

"I'd love to," he said with a broad teeth-y smile as he walked back out the door.

"jimin, I'm jealous. you can get boys but i can't," taehyung whines as they walk out and back into the main area where they were sitting before.

"shut up. i don't because i only just met him today. besides, i don't like anyone," he smacked the boy's arm.

jungkook had a pout on his face. "yeah. he doesn't like anyone, tae," he sassed.