Veintidos

"I'm gonna miss you Nani"Lucas said as he kissed her forehead. I smiled at the sight and he looked over at me. He came over to me and hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you Auri. I'm sorry about my behavior these past few months"He said as I pushed him away slightly since Nani was getting fussy.

"Well that's why your getting help. You'll be missed"I said looking down at the ground.

"Can I get a quick kiss?"

"No Lucas"

"Please. I won't see you and Nani for 90 days. And we probably won't even be talking after my recovery"

"Lucas no"I said taking the baby from him.

"Aurion please"He pleaded and I signed kissing his lips.

"Is that Lucas Coly?"I heard someone yell.

"Time to go. Bye Lucas"I said pushing him towards the door.

"Bye auri. And bye Nani"He said sadly before he went inside. I walked to my car as paparazzi started to take photos. I strapped Nani in her car seat and got in the drivers.

From: Stevie😊

Hay Auri. I just wanted to know if we were on for later on today???

9:20am

To: Stevie😊

Yea I'm still going. See you later.

9:22pm

I made it back to Monae's house and got Nani out the car. I opened the front door and went upstairs to my room. I sat down on the bed and started to breast feed Nani.

"So how ya feeling?"Monae said busting in my room.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Well your freakin husband just went to rehab"She said sitting down on the bed.

"Ok and. He'll be out in 90 days and I don't know if we'll be together"

"I always knew he was crackhead"

"Monae chill"I said putting Nani on my shoulder and patting her back softly.

"Why I gotta chill for? He's a dirty bastard and fuckboy for sleeping with all those woman and hurting your feelings"She said getting me heated.

"Shut the fuck yo Monae. I get it now chill the fuck out with all that shit"I said laying Nani down on the bed since she fell asleep.

"Whatever Auri. So your date with Stevie?"

"It's not a date Monae. He's just my friend and nothing more"

"You sure"

"I never been so sure in my life. I just met him"I said laying down.

"Well I'll leave it to you. I know your gonna want to take a nap since Nani is sleep"She said standing up and I nodded. She walked out the room and I closed my eyes.