Over protective

Enjoy! ❤️
________________________
One thing about Josh that Maya learned very early in their relationship is that he can be very over protective when he wants to be. Like one time Josh and Maya had been dating for two weeks when Maya got hit on by a guy on the subway. Josh had stepped back and let Maya handle it for the most part. But it wasn't until the guy made a pass at her that Josh had decided it was time to step in. Maya had never seen him in that way before, she could tell he was trying to handle it in a mature way but also trying not to punch his lights out. And since then it's happened multiple times, Maya learned very quickly that it wasn't a jealousy problem but more of a protectiveness nature that Josh had over her. But it wasn't until now, at this very moment that Maya learned just how protective Josh could get.

"Josh let him go! He's not worth it!" Maya yelled as she was trying to pry her boyfriend off of the guy who he had pinned to the wall.

"Maya walk away and let me handle this." Josh said in a calm voice as he didn't take his eyes off of the struggling guy in front of him.

"Josh please he can press charges, just let him go." Maya said a lot calmer in a begging voice.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't know she was your girl." The guy said as he thrashed his arms around Josh trying to get him to let him go.

"Oh I get it. So even after she told you that she had a boyfriend you thought that he wasn't with her when I was literally standing right beside her! So you decided to try and take advantage of her. Are you seriously that stupid!" Josh yelled at him as he tightened his grip on the guys collar of his shirt.

"Josh please." Maya was desperate by this point. She wasn't worried about Josh getting hurt if this turned into a fight. She knew Josh would win because of his training when he was younger. It was the fact that Josh could get arrested for this. This wasn't some school fight at college, Josh had in his grip still a high school student. Josh closed his eyes real right and finally just let the kid go and watched him run off.

"Maya I told you to let me handle it." Josh stated as Maya shook her head.

"Josh he's still in high school. He's not even eighteen yet you could have been in big trouble." Maya argued with him. Josh turned around and gave Maya a glare.

"Maya, he put his hands on you. Do you really think that I would just let something like that go!" Josh yelled at her and Maya flinched. Not in fear of Josh, but just at how loud his voice is.

"Josh listen to yourself! You're a law student you should know more about this stuff than I do!" Maya yelled back but then lowered her voice when she realized they were in public. Josh glared at her.

"I know what the law says." He snapped as he started pacing.

"Josh look at me." Maya said as she stepped in front of him to stop him pacing. "You could go to jail. I am not worth it." Maya shook her head. Josh shook his head.

"You are to me." Josh stated. Maya sadly smiled and shook her head.

"Josh you can't go around threatening to beat up high school students. Would you best up middle school or elementary boys if they did the same thing?" Maya asked sarcastically. Josh rolled his eyes.

"Now you're just being ridiculous." Josh snapped. Maya scoffed.

"Oh you poor, poor pitiful thing." She teased in a baby voice as she grabbed Josh's jaw playfully and shook his head. Josh glared at her and pushed her arm off of him. Maya chucked and threw her arms around his neck.

"I love you and I want you to stay out of prison. I want you to stay right here and in my arms." Maya said. Josh gave her a half smile and then his face returned back into an emotionless face.

"And I love you Maya. And I don't want guys looking at you and touching you and I certainly don't want guys disrespecting you. So I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that you're safe. Some for my peace of mind and mostly so Shawn won't kill me." Josh said the last part jokingly. Maya chuckled as she took her hands and grabbed his hands and put them on her waist and then threw her arms back around his neck.

"I don't mind that you're protective. What I mind is that you're almost beating up high school students."

"Big talk for someone who was a high school student just a couple of months ago."

"You know what I mean." Josh smiled and looked down as he nodded his head.

"Common, lets go back and get something to eat." Josh spoke as he grabbed her hand and started to lead her down the street. Just then a couple of other high school students walked by and whistled at Maya making Josh mad.

"Keep your eyes to your self!" Josh yelled at them as Maya pushed him away from them and sighed.

"What am I going to do with you."
___________________________
So this was kind of a crappy one but I decided to post it anyway.