Chapter 27 : Searching For Her

" You Can't Find A Person Who Doesn't Wants To Be Found.....

But By Loving A Person Who Doesn't Know To Love,Will Open the Doors Of Happiness.... And Love.... And Not only Yours But Even the Person's...

Spread Love and Happiness Coz We Have Only 1 Life For It......"

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

" He ate. Please you too have your dinner." I received Mir's text.

" Thanks...."

" Anytime." He replied.

Being just upset can be called an understatement when I saw Ansh leaving the house angrily that too only in his white vest.
Like... Seriously. He was doing this. Why am I considered at fault always? Can't I speak to my friend also? Oh! Jaai. He is depressed like hell.

I recalled our conversation. It was really upsetting me too.

" Hana.... We lost... Our lost. My love wasn't enough for both of us."
He said, almost on the verge of break down.

" J.... Sweetie... What happened? Please elaborate." I said calmly. I know Ansh is standing out there filled with rage but this was more important than his anger.
A friend needs me now.

" I think, we have lost her forever. My detective says that she isn't in London now and her whereabouts aren't known. "

" Oh... But you weren't giving up, remember...."

" Hmmm... I am not. But you can't find someone who doesn't want to be found. I don't know what to do now. Was our love really that weak that it couldn't withstand a fight? "

I understand that it just a fight Jaai. But I wish I could tell you that it was maybe more than that.

" It's... Okay. We ll find her. I ll help you. When are you coming back? "

" Maybe.... I don't know. I still have some unfinished work. Hana.... Did Ansh hear any of this?"

What if he did.... Never mind...

" Hmm... He picked up the call but I don't think he did. Anyways... You take care. We ll figure it out soon. "

" Bye... Take Care. "

He hung. He was sad. I wish I could help him more.

I still remember that dreadful look an Ansh's face. Why did he leave, he always does this whenever he is angry with me. He abandons me always.

I picked up his shirt which was lying on the floor all crumpled up. I could smell his typical Davidoff Cool water Smell. Well it was my favourite too. I couldn't resist it. Quietly I folded it and kept in my closet.