october 26 pt. 2

josh puts the flowers on a glass filled with water as he calls tyler for the first time. his hands are shaking due to the anticipation.

first ring.
second ring.
third ring.
fourth ring.

"h-hi! y-you've reached tyler! leave your message after the tone and i'll call you back!" beep.

"hey, ty. um, i was wondering why you didn't go to school today. you didn't call me or anything.. please call me back as soon as you get this message. goodbye!"

beep.

there. he's done it. he called and now he just has to wait for a response. easy. somehow, this only makes josh feel worse.

why isn't he picking up the phone?
is he safe?
should i call him again later?
maybe he can't talk... no, i wouldn't have been sent to voicemail. right?

josh dials up the number again. just out of curiosity.

one ring.
two rings.
three rings.
four rings.

"h-hi! y-you've reached tyler! leave your message after the tone and i'll call you back!" beep.

"hey. it's me again. i was just checking in..out of curiosity. i hope you're okay. please call me back. bye."

beep.

„"„

it's 11:52 pm.

josh has called tyler 34 times, left 28 voice mails and texted him 73 times.

is he desperate? yes.

"h-hi! y-you've reached tyler! leave your message after the tone and i'll call you back!" beep.

one last voicemail.

"hey. it's josh...again. i'm really freaking worried, ty. your absence is killing me. i wanna talk to you and tell you something important. i also have a gift for you. i gotta go. goodnight. hope to see tomorrow! bye!"

beep.

josh puts his phone down on the nightstand and sighs. his whole body feels heavy, his mind feels tired.

he wants to sleep for ages.

he closes his eyes, hoping that he sees tyler tomorrow. the flowers might die otherwise.

{🌹💌🌹}

i finished rewatching friends for the 5th time and i feel empty. that's why i'm started how i met your mother. supernatural and teen wolf can wait.

this story might make no sense but trust me, it will.

see you next week

-alaska x

p.s.: this was late bc wattpad was being a dick