Chapter 32*

Chapter 32

-Ryan-

"Uh, hi?"

"Hey! Get your shoes-we're going out," I say, walking into Alyssa's apartment. "You're not doing anything tonight right? Nima said you would be one hundred percent free tonight, so I thought tonight would be the perfect night for-wait for it. Mini golf."

"Wait, what?" Alyssa asks, catching up to me. "Mini golf?"

"Yeah, what better first date than mini golf, right? Like you said, nothing too big or fancy, it's just plain mini golf. Although, I hate to say I am an expert mini golfer, but I am an expert mini golfer. Oh and if you're doing something later it'll only be a couple of hours. I know you're super busy."

"So you chose something that you're good at for our first date?" She says with a playful grin.

"Just bringing you back to those good ol' high school days. Don't worry though, I'll go easy on you," I say, wrapping my arms around her from behind, "and if you need a little help, I can teach you a few tricks." She laughs out loud and although I don't think what I just said was that funny, I roll with it just to hear the happiness in her giggles.

"I'm sure you'll be lots of help out there. Let me just grab my shoes and we can go." She smiles then narrows her eyes at me. "You know how to get there right? I will pull up my maps app and drive us there if you don't."

"Don't worry. I know how to get there from here and I have a maps app as well," I grin at her from down the hall. We're done getting lost and taking wrong turns for good now, I hope. "Oh, and since it would be such a shame to have our first date interrupted by fans and paps, I brought disguises. Well, they're in the car because I forgot I had them, but I have them."

"Are you sure these disguises will work? Last time-" Alyssa begins.

"If no one could recognize Miley as Hannah Montana in a wig, no one will recognize us when I'm winning." I say reassuringly and after seeing the skeptical look on her face I add, "Don't worry, it'll be fun."

><><><><

I turn and give Alyssa a broad grin after putting a hole-in-one on the first role. "Okay, your turn! All you do is line yourself up with the ball and hit it towards the hole. Like this," I say, wrapping my arms around her and guiding her swing. My body is pressed against hers as we both watch as the ball perfectly rolls into the hole. Damn, I'm a great teacher and she has a great ass.

"Looks like we're tied at the first hole," Alyssa says with a shrug.

"Looks more like beginner's luck," I taunt back, nudging her in the side.

"Who said I was a beginner?" Alyssa winks, throwing me off a bit. Come to think of it, she never mentioned it was her first time or if she was even good at it.

"Sounds like you're looking for a challenge," I say as we make our way over a little red bridge to the second hole.

"Oh, I'm definitely looking for one," She laughs, "I just don't think I've found one yet." Ouch. That one hurt.

"Whatever," I dismiss, "I'm still gonna win." I set up my stance and swing my club. The blue ball rolls straight past the hole to my disappointment and knocks against the border of the putting green before stopping. I shrug it off before taking my next putt, and with the closer distance, the ball skillfully rolls in.

Alyssa grins at me and my eyes follow her as she bends over to place her ball at the start. She swings her club and I continued to watch as her green ball rolled down the green and past the hole. It hits the border just like mine, but it bounces back and rolls straight into the hole. What the fuck. "Must be beginner's luck, huh?" She snickers at me. Is she playing me? Or did I play myself?

"It's the second hole, they'll get harder," I say, brushing off her comment.

"So, you don't need me to go easier on you?" She says with a mock pout.

"If anything, I like it hard," I wink at her and she rolls her eyes in disbelief. "And I'm sure you do too."

"Ryan, shut up," Alyssa deadpans as she places my golf ball in my hand and pulls me towards the next hole. I did actually shut up for once. For the rest of the game-mostly. Not really. After three additional holes, it really seems like she beat me. By the time we finished the full eighteen holes she had me beat-by a lot. That doesn't matter though because we had fun.

"I told you I was gonna go easy on you," I say as we make our way back to the car.

"Uh huh, sure. You just don't want to admit that I beat you," Alyssa snickers as she stops in front of the passenger door.

"Or maybe I let you win so I can give you this," I say, pulling her closer and meeting her lips.

We part, her face red from either blush or the sun and I open the door for her to step in. "I still won though." She adds when I slide into the driver's seat.

"I think we both did," I smile.

><><><><

I saunter into the office with a smile still stuck to my face. Mr. Windle turns his chair around and opens up his arms, booming, "Ryan, I just saw the photos from today. Brilliant. The emotions were so raw, I could practically feel them coming from the photos! Also, excellent idea with the disguises; very subtle, but obviously not the best at concealing." Did he just insult my disguises?

"Wait-what?" I asked pulling up a chair next to him and turning his laptop towards me. Damn, the paparazzo works fast.

"I see you're really taking my advice to heart," He further explains, "which is why we need to announce the relationship soon-within the next few days if possible. Your album is being released in the next couple of weeks and I want everyone talking about you."

"Uh, I don't know if we're kinda there yet," I mumble, knowing for sure that Alyssa isn't there yet.

"Of course you guys are! You guys have been flirting with the media for a while now with those Youtube covers and the events you attend together; it's about time you announced it. Plus, that public kiss really seals the deal," He adds, flipping to the last photo. Oh. I'm sure he notices the dread on my face because he quickly adds, "I'll give you a couple days for the two of you to figure it out, but the world needs answers by then. Alright?"

__________________________________________________

lol what's up

soooo I bet you're all wondering what's up because this looks like a new chapter. well I've decided to just finish this even though it's probably gonna suck, but I'm gonna finish it before I rewrite it (lowkey bc ads eh heh i like eating pls watch them ;) 7/10/17

but yeah I kinda planned out the rest of the chapters and it ends at ch39 so its gonna be really quick (aka STUFF IS GONNA HAPPEN) and sucky (idk maybe it won't suck, but I'll say that to lower your expectations and then when you read it you'll be like omg) WE ARE CLOSE TO THE END KINDA tryna finish this before i go back to uni in september so we'll see :)) obviously by wrapping up the book there will be some things that, I guess won't really have closure. probably bc I realized this book is a bit too much and should be condensed to make things flow better, but that's for another time

other than that my life is ok i guess. i have 2 friends named ryan instead of 0 now, so that's kinda weird writing about a fake ryan when i know some ryans. & a lil confused bc google docs says i have 1000+ words but wattpad's word count says i have 600 oh :) okay ; comment *peep peep* if you made it this far ;)

anyway i'll see ya soon & if you have any questions I'll def answer them below <3

Vote & Comment <3

Miss_terious