CHAPTER 32

Jessica's pov

"Jessica?" His wolf whined.
Sending dark fantasys of what i would do to him now he worked out who I was.
Max came over and knocked him out before picking him up to carry him inside.

"What do you think your doing he's mine." I growled at max who thought he could make of with Sam like he was his captive taking advantage on the assassins law.

"Well if you want him come get him."

And that was all I needed to unleash my furry. I have waited to long to do this and if he thought he could stop me from my sick fantasys then I'd rather kill him.

"I'm only going to ask you this once Sam is mine!"

The room began to shake and the tree in the front yard started to wilt as a black sticky aura like web began to turn vizable. Max dropped both guys like a sack of potatoes along with what ever liquid that was in his bladder.
I walked over picking up Rex but when I was about to pick up Sam he began to wake up because of his cursed aloha genes.

As he began to stand up he looked me and a black blooded fury boiled through him.

Holding Rex I must admit I was at a disadvantage and as I positioned myself for the impact of his blow a rock the size of a downfall came and hit him on the end knocking him out.

I looked back to find Mikayla breathing really heavily beside a shocked grey who stood there staring at her and finally at me.

Grey walked over and picked up Sam and to my shock Carrie him all the down to the cells and chained him up. Before closing the door trapping himself in with him as well.

I threw Rex into his cell and Locked it before looking over at grey who looked right back at me never removing his gaze until I closed the steel door and walked up the stairs to where Mikayla was staring at her hands and then at me.

"Your her! Your Jessica aren't you?" I looked at her before walking back to where max was.

"If you ever try to take my prey from me I will tear off your ball sack." "And clean your self up." I growled at him. And then I walked up to my room.

I think it has been about two hours and when I was about to leave my room to get something to eat. A slight knock was hers coming from my door.

I grabbed my dagger and opened the door.

Mikayla stood there hands trembling and looking down at the tray of food she had.

"Max told me who you are. But I have the feeling that he doesn't really know the whole story." She held out the tray of food which I took.

Some where in my heart I had a soft spot for Mikayla maybe because she knew how I felt whe. I was with Sam Rex and Ryan.

I smiled at her and stepped aside to let her into my room.

But then she just stood still and looked at the corner of the room and walked over to it before punching a hole into the wall.

"Hey! I didn't let you in here to destroy my room."

I said putting the tray on the ground and walked oer to her.
"There's something in here. Look."
When she pulled out her hand she had in her grasp a voice recorder. Taking it out of her hand I looked at it?

"How did you know where this was?"

She shrugged.

"I just saw this little part of the wall that was a tinge darker then the other parts around it that's all.

I laughed. Amazed. Then I smiled at her until realisation hit me.
Grabbing my mobile I walked out of my room and out the front door before running to an isolated part of the forest.