café meetings

I haven't talked to Carissa in two days. Two long days where I have had much time to think about what she said.

Ironic when she said I shouldn't mess up with Mr Styles and Jack at the same time, when she's been messing around with a man that could have been her father and was married when she started that weird affair.

I decided to just sit and read a book or even talk to my dad and Rebecca since they were most of the day working and didn't even think of me.

I went downstairs, trying not to worry about the whole drama.

I heard noises in the kitchen and I saw they were cooking.

"Is that garlic bread?" I couldn't resist it.

"Your favourite," Rebecca said. "We're sorry we don't spend so much time with you, but you know both your dad and me are about to get promoted and we need to work harder." She apologized. I rolled my eyes.

My dad was already eating and dressed for work. When he finished he got up and gave Rebecca a kiss and left.

I sighed.

"What's wrong? It's been ages since we don't talk properly." She said turning around, once the dishes were done.

I bit on my garlic bread and just shrugged. "Not much, just..."

I wasn't sure if I should talk about this with her but I guess lying a bit wouldn't harm anyone.

"Carissa is seeing a guy she shouldn't and I don't want her to get hurt." I said.

She smiled. "The typical bad boy thing uh?"

I frowned. Bad boy? What the hell.

"Yeah," I said letting her get her own assumptions.

"Did you know your dad was the bad boy from work when I met him?"  She started, nearly laughing.

"Ugh mum stop it. Now." I was gonna vomit.

I went upstairs and ate my garlic bread. This was good.

     +

Carissa: can we go for a coffee and talk?

I sighed when I saw Carissa's message. I spent like three hours on tumblr trying to stop thinking about the drama, but those all posts kept reminding me about Harry. Jack only called to say they won the game.

I didn't post much stuff as I used to, since I now know he sees it and only talked to a couple of people and kept them updated.

I made a friend whose teacher crush was married and she was the side chick. She said it didn't feel good after a while, and was thinking about talking to him about she felt.

I thought about it and my blood boiled when I imagined Harry being married. Precisely, I thought about the brunette bitch being his wife and I closed the tabs and switched off the computer.

Fuck it.

I replied to Carissa's message.

Anna: see you in five.

     +

We were sat by the window. She told me everything. When, where and how he met him; why she did it, everything.

She also confessed she was the one to blame for the divorce between Alex's parents, which I never knew.

"I know you may think I'm a bitch," she started, sighing and then sipping on her frapuccino. "But I need you to know why I have never dated another guy seriously. I think I'm in love with him, Anna. I'm in love with Mark."

I was speechless. But I couldn't judge her. We both started something not so morally good and none of us could blame anyone for it.