Chapter-16

Chapter Sixteen

Omega's POV 

I walked to the Chaos Cabin instantly seeing a few familiar faces inside, Alpha and Constellation we're at the couch talking about random topics. The couple looked at me with a confused glance, I shook my head and approached them.

"Emergency meeting right now, go tell the others, I will meet you at the War Room" I said to the two, they nodded giving a salute and running of to their respective sides to tell the other uninformed Chaos Army members. I walked to the War room opening a simple wooden door, there was a simple black walls with a table at the very middle. There were chairs for every member of the Chaos Army in place with my chair at the very end of the table.

There were axes, sword and shields randomly attached to the walls in case of any emergency weapon loss was at play. I sat at my table that was branded with an omega symbol at the back of the chair. The army members started to flood in seating themselves at their respective seats, Alpha was seated beside me on my right whilst Shadow at my left. Alpha glanced at me with a look of confusion.

"That's all of the members Omega, what did you call this emergency meeting for?" Alpha asked, the room fell into an awkward silence until I broke the ice.

"Destruction visited" I said, instantly the room turned into Chaos each and every one of them spouting out their opinions and ideas, oh if this was the Internet, they would get pounded by people for their opinions.

"Destruction visited and there's nothi we can do, he didn't destroy anything but he came with a warning" I explained

"He wanted us to pull back our forces and retreat back to the Chaos Planet, of course I said no, he gave me a final swing until dissapear it into a puff of black smoke" I said recounting the story in my head. The room fell into a deep silence once again.

"I have got orders from a Chaos to prepare for the worst, we will activate Plan Omicron as the threat is classified as Red Demon" I said, the long table began to project a hologram that floated in front of us. The hologram was a diagram of the whole of Camp Half Blood including the secret entrances and the labyrinth.

"My best bet is they will attack from the front right here" I said pointing at the crest of Half Blood Hill.

"But who knows this is Destruction we are talking about, they might as well use the Labyrinth As a way to get in" I said pointing at the intricate designs of a maze underneath the Camp for Demigods.

"Or he might full out and instantly flash all of his troops to the very Center of Camp, I said as a red dot was visibly seen on the center of Camp Half Blood

"Though that is very unlikely, Destruction would use up too much power to flash all of his army to Camp Half Blood, if that happened he might not even have to power to stand up, the most likely to be made is to go a full on frontal assault" I explained

"But where will we be positioned at the frontal assault?" Shadow asked

"The archers will be at the very back, position yourselves in the trees for more vantage points and cover and stealth, but I could also make a stone wall for you guys to take advantage of, but it does limit the point of being out of sight" I explained

"The front line fighters will be of course at the front" I explained

"Healers will be also at the front lines but be very careful you guys don't go too far out, grab your specific weapons and kill every monster in sight, however if you see an injured prioritize them more" I said

"Now on to the Campers" I said sighing

"They are lazy and haven't been training as hard, we need to train them for us to even have the slightest chance of winning, Chaos can probably come down but he's used too much of his power to seal Destruction, I doubt he can straight up duel with Destruction" I said

"However we can ask my fathers siblings, End, Void, and Order, they can help in the long run when it comes down to it" I said

"I need Constellation and Night to teach the campers about Archery" I said

"Shadow, Alpha, and I will be teaching them about fighting in close ranged quarters and how to use a sword properly" I added

"Forge and Beauty you guys are assigned on weaponry and traps"

"Arrow and Vine, you guys are on healing" I said "And Sailor, you go teach those Hermes kids how to be stealthy would you"

"No matter how much I hate this idea, this needs to be done" I said, they al looked at me with a look of confusion, whilst Shadow looked at me worriedly

"What has happened to you in this Camp Omega" Vine asked, I shook my head getting rid of the awful memories that plagued me since the day I was betrayed.

"I don't have time to explain, also don't think I want to explain" I said

"Now Chaps, we better get going tally ho" I said copying and English Person, I walked out of the War Room or Battle room whichever you would like to refer to it (No Offence to British people, I actually am myself, hope this doesn't offend any of my English Brethren)

I walked out of the Chaos Cabin door and readied myself steeling my nerves to go up to Chiron and Her. I was nervous as hell, but this was needed for the planet to survive, I didn't want to be here, I didn't want to train, them, but it was necessary. I walked to the big house as every camped I passed looked at me with fear, I smirked, it nice to know that I was installing fear on them, it's the least they could do for betraying me. I sighed and opened the big house door as Chiron looked at me with confusion.

Word Count

1108

Words

A/N

How many of you guys knows I'm British, well English per say. We'll, the original readers knew this but hey, you guys know now too.

 So I'm sorry if I forget to edit out parts where my Englishness seeps in like, I spell Mom and Mum, or I put in words not ordinary people can understand like Botched, or it chucked it Down, or Gobsmacked, anyways I'm going off topic here. See you guys on the next chapter bye.