Big day:

My own eyes flew open. Sweat poured down from forehead.

I lay shivering and gasping in my warm bed for several minutes, trying to break free of the dream. The sky outside my window turned gray and then pale pink while I waited for my heart to slow.

When I was fully back to the reality of my messy, familiar room, I was a little annoyed with myself. What a dream to have the night before my wedding! That's what I got for obsessing over disturbing stories in the middle of the night.

Eager to shake off the nightmare, I got dressed and headed down to the kitchen long before I needed to. First I cleaned the entire common room, to nervous for breakfast, and then when the others was up I made them pancakes as they bitched to me how I should eat breakfast. I was much too keyed up to have any interest in eating breakfast myself - I sat bouncing in my seat while they ate. I even clock watched and when it was time to change, Ginny pulled me up. "Shower." I nodded quickly and ran into the bathroom.

When done she placed me down in a chair and began with my make up. It was then Luna and Pavarti entered in their french blue bridesmaid dresses. They smiled weakly and I shot them a glare.

"You think you have it bad," I said, grimacing as Ginny turned my head. "Ginny will be working on me all day long."

"Hush." she spoke as Harry entered nodding thoughtfully, conceding that he did have the lesser ordeal. Soon she pulled at my hair and I hissed, "hush." She spoke again. "I swear that's all you can say." I spoke.

Ginny's hair was red fiery hair that was in an elf like hairstyle- it was smoothed into sleek pin curls around her face, which wore a contrastingly businesslike expression. She dragged me past Blaise with barely a "Hey." called over her shoulder. "Your eyes are annoying me what did you do stay up all night?" She spoke.

"Almost." I replied yawning.

She glowered. "I've only allotted so much time to make you stunning, Hermione- you might have taken better care of my raw material."

"No one expects me to be stunning. I think the bigger problem is that I might fall asleep during the ceremony and not be able to say 1 do' at the right part, and then Draco will make his escape."

She laughed. "I'll throw my bouquet at you when it gets close."

"Thanks." I spoke chuckling.

"At least you'll have plenty of time to sleep on your honeymoon, tomorrow."

I raised one eyebrow.Tomorrow, I mused. If we were heading out tonight after the reception, and we would still be heading out tomorrow... well, we weren't going to Boise, Idaho. Draco hadn't dropped a single hint. I wasn't too stressed about the mystery, but it was strange not knowing where I would be sleeping tomorrow night. Or hopefully not sleeping ...

Ginny realized that she'd given something away, and she frowned.

"You're all packed and ready?" she said to distract me.

It worked. "Ginny, I wish you would let me pack my own things!"

"It would have given too much away." she spoke quickly

"And denied you an opportunity to shop."

"You will always be my sister but... it's about time to get over this aversion to new clothes." I sighed and slowly we walked to the dress. "Everyone leave." They nodded quickly and left. Today was the day no one wanted to piss Ginny off.

I glowered groggily out the windshield until we were almost to the house.

"Is he back yet?" I asked.