Bigg Boss

Hello guyz.....im really grateful for your warm welcome to this story cum spoof....i will try my level best to update it regularly.....luv u all...

In smiley channel group of companies​:

Inside the caravan :

"Riya ,is arav ready....he is taking such a long time to get ready..."asked pragya to her make up artist...

"Im here pragya " said a cheerful voice n it was from arav...

Both entered into the studio...as it was a celebrity show...directors were keen in doing things perfect...

Asusual pragya n arav was best in hosting with their timing and sense of humor....trp rating also rushed high.... gaining appreciation to them....

One day in the studio while arav n pragya was having light chat....they both got an invitation from a big reputed channel ....thay both r invited as contestants to a reality show...

Arav was excited seeing pragya's excited face....both took time to read the terms n conditions of the show n whole heartedly signed it....

Arav use to drop pragya in her home after shooting.....while driving arav saw pragya smiling widely n asks "what happened madam too happy?"

"Arav....100 days dr....together with people we dont know....super nah...alot of fun n learning....gaining friends....im excited" she shouted like a baby...

Arav smiled n said " Bby​....what will happen if someone whom you hate too join the show..."

Pragya "arav ....i dont hate people dr....i just dont like their attitude but i will adjust n gain more people's heart"

Arav pulled her to a hug n said " that's like my sweet heart..."

In recording room :

Abhi comes near the mike n sings soulfully with his full concentration in the song....

(Think g v p as abhi only in the singing part guyzzz)

All gives a round of applause when he completed his song.....he came out of the recording room n met his fans....

All were shouting his name madly n crazily....

That time he gets a call from a channel head....

He gets inside his caravan....he saw a man sitting... he gives a paper reads n signs the agreement with a wide smile....

Abhi reaches his best friend's (rishab's) home..

"Hey man wassup dude"asked rishab

"Bigg boss dude" said abhi excited...

"Wow....thats so cool man....so 100 days without fan following , recording , meetings nah....enjoy man" said rishab...

"Rishab....im going there just to have an experience yaar...im hating my hectic life alot...i really wanna break"said abhi

After few days....

In pragya's home....

"Arav....come home immediately....its very urgent" texted pragya...

Arav rushed up to pragya's home n opened the door n saw pragya partially buried with dresses....

Arav pulled pragya out n asks "whats dis pragya?" Seriously...

Pragya smilled sheepishly n says "arav help me in choosing the dress nah"

Arav was annoyed n says " you idiot.... I panicked "

Atlast pragya was satisfied with arav's selection n goes....

In abhi's room:

"All set!!" Said abhi enthusiastically​ suddenly he heard a knock ....

"Come in robin" said abhi....

Robin "sir...aaliya mam is crying sir....n rishab sir called you sir"

Abhi rushes to his beloved sister's room....

He saw rishab patting her in her shoulders n was consoling her....

Bhai😭😭😭....100 days you gonna be separated from me ahhh....i hate that bigg boss cried aaliya...

Abhi's parents came n consoled aaliya.....n abhi saw his parents n asked " mom n dad wont you miss me?" Like a kid....

Both of them saw each other n said "no" in chorus....

Abhi gave an irritated look n his dad continued "im not feeling for you....im feeling only for my sweet heart pragya"

Abhi was confused n asked "now from where did that lady hitler come?"

Abhi's mom : don't know from where she came but she is also coming to the same show u r participating as contestant....

Abhi was super shocked n abhi's dad continued "Dont know how pragya gonna be there....im feeling worried for her....i will miss my princess"

Abhi stared at his dad with possessiveness...

To add his misery his mom said " same here....im worried only for her....now this naughty is also going there"

Abhi shouted " i hate you both ma n pa....u both support that hitler....let me go to Siya aunty...she will be the only person feeling for me"

Abhi was pulled by his dad....

Dad " abhi....no you should go ....ram is already worried as he gonna miss his princess n now if he comes to know you r also going then surely he will be more worried " seriously

Abhi nods his head in disbelief n says " dad im not a kid still to pull her hair or fight"

But his parents never bothered....

In ram's home....

"Princess r u sure to go "Asked ram the nth time....

Arav who was watching the scenerio from last week said " uncle...im there nah with her....dont worry....believe me"

Ram was atlast convinced....

Pragya hugged arav n said " aravvvvv.....gonna be free from this world for 100 days ....yahooooo"

Arav smiled seeing pragya's antics....

Next day.....(i will update it next day)

________________________&_____________________

Guys i have planned yo give short episodes regularly.....

Hit like if u like....

Pls do comment as i dont know mind reading....

Feel free....

Luv u all

Bye from chasmish