6.Jhonni Evens

S I X

"Hey! Hey!" I rubbed my temple getting out of bed. Standing at the head of the stairs. "Shut-up! Shut up! Don't y'all got drugs to sell?! Go do that!"

I need a break from my Fall break. Since I've been here Ryan, Geno and Ace have not stopped playing 2k for three days straight. I don't even know if they ate, let along gone to the bathroom.

All they have mange to do: is yell and screaming at either, each other or the t.v, get on my nerves, and make plenty of commotion. I'm super close to knocking all of three of them out.

"Don't you need to be on a pole twerking?! Go do that!" Ace yelled back.

Music and the sound from the tv stopped, so I'm guessing they pause the game.

"Touché bitch!!" I walked downstairs. "Touché." I nodded my head going into the living.

"Hey baby." Ryan smiled.

"No don't hey baby me, y'all are extremely too loud. Don't y'all got something to do?"

"We're on vacation." Geno stuffed a handful of Doritos in his mouth.

"Look at my living room." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "When drug dealer start taking vacations?"

"We are not drug dealers!" Geno said with his mouth full.

"Imma hurt you." I pointed my finger towards him.

"We're street pharmacist." Ace patted his chest smiling.

"Them niggas are whatever you wanna call it, I'm Ryan." Ryan smiled.

"I hate y'all." I started walking back upstairs.

"Baby!?"

"Whaaaat?" I dragged out, stopping on one of the steps.

"I love you!"

"Mhm!" I proceeded to walk upstairs.

Going back into the bedroom, my phone was ringing. Arerin's name flashed on the screen.

"I'm bored." Her face popped up on my phone screen.

"I don't care." I stared at her. "And you're ugly." I climbed into bed laying on my stomach.

"I feel the saltiness." Aerin laughed. "I'll be back after Thanksgiving."

Aerin and her mama left to go down south to spend Thanksgivings with their family. I don't have no family so you know how that goes.

"That's when school starts." I whined. "I am three yells, five lil' 21 black Yatzy songs, and a hand full of Doritos away from killing, Ace, Geno and Ryan."

"I know you did not just put all three rappers name together." Aerin bust out laughing.

"So you telling me it's not just one person making my ears hurt?"

"First of all it's not Yatzy, it's Lil' Yachty. Then there's 21 savage and Kodak Black."

"So you tellin' me that-"

"Jhonni we're not doing this." Aerin palmed her forehead.

"Sooo how's Tennessee?" I asked unsure if I had said the right state.

"Texas. Texas!!" She yelled. "There is clearly a different between the two states let along the two names."

"I said Texas." I smiled.

"Bit-" Aerin stopped and took a deep breath. "Y'know this phone call by itself has upset me today? Okay? I don't wanna talk to you no more goodbye." Aerin hung up.

"Well that was rude." I laughed, throwing my phone beside.

"You're rude." Ryan laid on top of me.

"Don't you suppose to be with your lil' friends?"

Ryan laughed rolling off me, he laid beside me putting his arms behind his head.

"They're gone while you being petty, with chu little attitude." Ryan mushed my face.

"I don't have an attitude." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have an attitude." He mocked me. "Shut up." He mushed my face again.

"Do it again." I warned, cutting my eyes.

Before his hand could touch my face I pulled his beard.

"Ahh girl!" Ryan yelled.

"Leave me alone than." I let go.

"Imma beat your ass." He rubbed his face.

"Do it!" I challenged. "Red." I got off the bed.

"You want some dick? That's why you being so mean?"

"Shut up." I mumbled heading towards the bathroom.

"All you have to do is ask!" Ryan chuckled.

"Leave me alone." I went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

"I'll be here waiting."

Y'all really must've wanted a update 👏🏾👏🏾keep it up