1.4

nakamoto yuta

After hearing that Jaehyun basically stole the girl that I've liked for years, I felt betrayed. I trusted Jaehyun. I never thought he'd be the one to do this to me. Hell, I never thought he was even interested in Yuna.

I pulled out my phone to call him. "What are you doing?" Yuna questioned, an unreadable expression overcoming her face. I didn't answer her and dialed his number.

"Hey Yuta..." he answered nervously.

flash forward

As I talked to Jaehyun, Yuna kept her ear on the other side of my phone. "What is he saying?" Mark asked. Yuna just shrugged.

"Wait are you still pissed at me because like bros before hoes. Even though Yuna is not a hoe. You get what I mean." Jaehyun said on the line.

"Say no, say no! Please, Yuta!" Yuna begged. I shook my head. "If you say that you aren't pissed at him, I'll..." she trailed off, thinking. " I'll... I'll... I'll give you a hug!" I shook my head again. "I'll let you come hang out with us at my house after we leave!" She pulled on my arm in desperation.

I sighed. "I guess I can't stay mad forever." I spoke into the phone. Yuna sighed in relief and walked over to Donghyuck and hugged him.

"All is alright in the world again!" She cheered. I continued to talk to Jaehyun and watched as she held on to Donghyuck. After I finished talking to Jaehyun, Yuna came up and hugged me. "Thank you, Yuta."

I hugged her back happily. "You're welcome. But I'm still mad at him."

"That's fine, I just don't want drama. The only drama I need in my life is a kdrama." She said, releasing her grip on me.

"Are we leaving yet? I'm bored." Donghyuck said. "If not, I'll go buy more stuff."

"You mean make me buy you stuff." Yuna shoved him.

park yuna

When we walked out of the store, I saw Jaehyun standing outside of my car holding something. I squinted my eyes to see what he was holding. I can't tell. I think I need new glasses.

"Oi dimple boy!" I yelled, getting his attention. He looked towards me and waved, or maybe he stuck up the middle finger, I can't really tell. "Whatcha got there?" I yelled again.

"A present!" He shouted back. I sped up my pace in anticipation, I really like presents. I hope it's food. When I reached him, he handed me a box. "Please tell me this is a magic tv box like they had in that episode of Spongebob Squarepants."

He shook his head. "Open it."

I opened the box to find a note. It read hi :). "What kind of gift is this? Like you have nice handwriting but like..." I looked up at Jaehyun who was smiling brightly.

"Turn the paper around." He smiled. I scanned over the other side of the paper and saw a receipt. For blankets and Christmas lights...?

"I'm still confused, Jaehyun. Also, why are you buying Christmas lights in July?"

"Just wait." He patted my head. "Let's go back to your house.