You get pregnant

Scp-035: You had figured it out quickly before telling him. He was extremely happy not letting you go most places without him.

Scp-049: He was the one to tell you! He didn't let anyone who could pose a threat nearby. He kept you safe and sound.

Scp-073: When Cain found out he was extremely happy. Anyone but him and your sister... Not so much. You started killing anyone who so much as looked at you the wrong way. Cain didn't care. He just wanted you safe~

Scp-076-2: When you told him he went into a state of shock. It took a bit to get him to snap out of it but when he did he snuggled the living shit out of you. You stayed in the box for your entire pregnancy and after. No one but your sister could come in.

Scp-079: You both thought it was impossible but it happened. He was so confused when he found out. This shouldn't have happened! How did it happen!? Yeah... Most of your pregnancy was filled with both of you confused on how you got pregnant.

Scp-096: He did everything you asked but let you anywhere outside. The little sweetheart didn't let anyone near you killing anyone who entered the area. You and your bump are staying close.

Scp-106: You stayed in his dimension the entire time and after. He made a small portion for the baby. The chance of finding the room is 1 out of 100 for anyone but you that's is~. No one is hurting his child or his pregnant wife. He stayed close guarding you. Not like you needed it though.

Scp-173: When he found out he picked you up and took you to a doctors room to let you sleep. The Scp foundation soon got you your own improved room so the doctor could have his back. 173 moved you quickly not leaving your side for a second.

Scp-682: The doctors found how you started to nest. But what made it more shocking is that you started getting aggressive to anyone near you. They quickly figured it out and left you alone. No one messed with you the entire time.

Scp-939: You were more than happy to carry a litter for him. Julie stayed close when he couldn't along with a Beta. No human could even get a snap of you. When Alpha came back he gave you your food before snuggling you.

Scp-999: Everyone was fucking suprised! But 999 didn't like many people near you at once. He always searched them before letting them in. It was found odd but still was adorable on how the sweetheart wanted you safe.

Scp-2521: He escaped the facility permanently taking you to an island that hasn't been discovered. You stayed the rest of your pregnancy and Motherhood here. No one was getting near you or his child.