Ultimate Heaven Elixir

"Prince!" Siri said as she looked up from her station. She had finally finished the Oxen Vein Strengthening Elixir and had closed the lid tightly on to the large jug. Smiling at her work she wrote down the name of the elixir in english so no one would know what was inside. When she finished putting the name on the jug, she looked up to see her husband by the door watching her. How long he was there, she did not know, however seeing how he didn't look mad, she sighed slightly before putting the Oxen Vein Strengthening Elixir away.

"What brings you here?" Siri asked as she walked towards him.

"This Prince wants to see what you are up to. Seeing how you are using so much of my money to buy medicinal plants and qi cores from higher grade beasts, I was curious to see what results you have produced."

"Of course!" Siri said understanding him and not taking any insults from his statement. It was his money that bought all of the ingredients she needed to create the elixir, it was only reasonable for him to see what came of it. "Would you like a demonstration?"

"Please." Ryu told her.

Siri called on her personal guards that were assigned to her. As they lined up, they all watched as their new Mistress opened each elixir and pour a tiny bit into ten cups for the ten guards. Each cup contained twenty different kinds of elixir that she had worked on for the past week that they all watched her make. They were skeptical of her abilities to make such divine elixirs so when their Mistress gave them the cup, they hesitated to accept the cup.

However Ryu didn't give them the option of declining the cup. They were going to be the Princess's guinea pig whither they liked it or not. Swallowing their heavy heart, they all reluctantly drank the elixir down in several gulps while holding their breaths.

Upon the elixir entering their mouths, a cool and refreshing sensation came over them as the strong natural qi, surrounding them, entered their bodies without them even needed to close their eyes to cultivate. Their veins were cleared of any blockages and became stronger as they grew thicker, letting the qi flow into their bodies faster and smoother. Every dantian were cleaned and purified as their qi core swirled with vigor and strength.

Their tiredness was swept away with energy and they felt as if they had the best night sleep they every had. Their stress was wiped off their shoulders and they felt they were able to do anything and everything. In a short amount of time, their inner strength grew tremendously as they all broke through the next martial stage. Along with breaking through their next martial stage, all of their looks slowly changed as well. Their hair became more shiny and healthy. Their skin more smooth and younger. Their eyes shined brightly as the wrinkles around their face evened out. It was as if they were five to ten years younger.

The change happened right before Ryu's eyes. Had he not seen the transformation himself, he would not have believed it. His eyes read each and everyone of the soldier's aura and martial stage and watched in awe and horror how they were able to break through to the next marital stage.

If his wife can create such a miracle in such a short time, what else could she do. What else is she hiding from him?

"Steward Mo. Bring every soldier here." Prince Ryu ordered.

"Yes, Prince." Steward Mo said quickly before leaving. He too would not have believed it either had he not witness the event himself. Their new Princess was a miracle worker and a treasure. How could he have though otherwise in the first place.

"Do you have enough for all the soldiers here?" Ryu asked her.

"How many are here?" She asked back.

"100 of my personal soldiers and 50 of my shadow guards." Ryu admitted.

"I have enough." She told him. "If you want me to make more, I can. It just takes time and resources."

Siri hinted at him that if he wanted her to make more for his personal army, she would be able to do it.

"Resources I have. You have two months." Ryu told her.

"If you have the resources, I can do it within one month." Siri told him.

"You don't know how much I need." Ryu told her.

"True, but I know that the elixirs I make, you would only need to a little to go a long way." Siri said. She pointed at the jugs and told him. "After I mix in the Ultimate Heaven Elixir, I plan to make them into pills. One jug of the Ultimate Heaven Elixir will contain enough pills for 2,000 men."

"Then I'll need 250 jugs of the Ultimate Heaven Elixir."

Siri quickly did the math and figured out that Ryu had 500,000 people in his personal army.

"One month." Siri promised him. "As long as the resources keeps coming, this Princess can deliver 250 jugs of 2,000 pills in each jug."

"That is a promise this Prince will hold on to you." He told her. "This Prince does not like to be lied to nor does he like to be told promises that cannot be kept."

"This Princess said one month." Siri said steadily and held onto his gaze with confidence. "This Princess did not stutter."