Help

Sweat is rolling off my body in waves

Sweat is rolling off my body in waves. My hair is half stuck to my forehead and half sticking up like I've been electrocuted. 

Ah shit, still too soon. 

I groan slightly as my breath comes out in fast pants, desperate for water, or air that wasn't 95% dry as fucking sand. 

Is this death? 

Am I dying? 

I have to be dying, there is nothing else that can feel this fucking terrible. 

I drop the ground ceremoniously as I land face first into the dirt, "leave me guys, leave me here to die. Tell everyone that I tried and unsurprisingly failed" I cried into the dirt as sweat still continued to roll down my body continuously. 

Where is the fucking water coming from? 

I should have absolutely none left in my body, yet the sweaty, undrinkable (yes I tried), liquid that was oozing out of my skin wouldn't stop. 

Aria's weak body collapsed next to mine in the dirt, it was as if she was waiting for my ass to finally quit so she could to. Her dark hair pulled hazardly away from her pale face. Her short black short and black shirt doing her no favors in this heat as sweat rolled down her form. 

Best friends my ass. 

Bonnie leaned heavily on a tree, her tank top completely soaked in sweat, her blond hair drenched as she desperately tried to get it out of her face. Trina next to her, her hair beautiful brown locks pulled harshly away from her face as she smiled through the pain. Her bright smile only pushing me to shove my face harder into the dirt.  

How she could still be smiling was beyond me, but just looking at her positive persona was making me want to die even more. 

Cha stood calmly ahead, a small little tornado of air blowing against her face, making her look refreshed and beautiful. Her long pin straight black hair blowing easily behind her, her body relaxed and not a drip of sweat anywhere near her. 

Sasha came stumbling through the trees behind us. 

Sasha, beautiful athletic Sasha was not made to live in this environment and she had said so over a hundred times from the time we left my apartment all the way to the dead of South America, where we were now. 

Her purple hair was now in a fuzzy afro that she had desperately tried to pull away from her face. Her eyes wild as they shot around the forest looking for animals and insects. She'd been attacked by beetles, mosquitoes, and even a snake had tried to chase after her. Her brown skin glistening as sweat swallowed her form as well. 

Sweat was pumping out of her body as her eyes landed on Aria and I face first on the ground before she slumped down next to me. 

"I don't think I love him enough for this shit, you guys" she choked out desperately as she fanned her face. "I know I love him, but ... when you love something you have to let it go right? I think this is one of those times" she wheezed as she fell back on top of Aria and I.