Part 3 (Flashback)

Part 3 (Flashback to Day 24) 

____

Caution: really bad grammar in this chapter. If you see any mistakes, please kindly let me know.

________

Aurora

I wake up in a chair with my hands cuffed behind my back and my mouth duck taped shut.

I almost roll my eyes at the cliche set up for the kidnapping. Handcuffs and duck tape? I mean really?

"Well, well. Look who's awake." My head snaps to the direction of Liam's voice, forgetting all previous thoughts.

He smirks before coming over to me and ripping the tape off my mouth. 

I groan in pain. I guess I didn't have to wory about waxing ever again. That was definitely enough force to stop my mustache from growing back for a year. 

Liam touches my cheek. "Have I told you how beautiful you are, baby?"

Flinching, I pull away, disgusted by his touch. "Why did you take me?"

"Because you're mine." He smiles in a sadistic manner. "Because you belong to me."

"You're delusional."

Within a second, my head is whipped to the left, a stinging sensation in my right cheek. 

Liam pulls me by my hair. "You don't speak to me like that, you stupid bitch."

Oh, so I can't tell him the truth but he can call me degrading names? What a hypocrite.

I shoulder my stinging cheek as Liam takes deep breaths in and out.

"Wh-what do you want from me?" I say boldly. My days of being afraid of Liam were quickly deteriorating. Kale made me see the truth behind Liam- how he was just a mentally unstable guy with no one to help him. 

He couldn't emotionally hurt me without my consent. A little beating here and there I could take. 

"We're going to have a lot of fun, Rory."

"What are you talking about?"

"A year ago, you and I never quite made it to home base. I think it's about time we did that." Liam drawls, trailing a finger down the side of my breast.

I squirm out of his reach. "No."

He taps my thighs with a smile. "I'm afraid that's not for you to decide." 

"It's my body. You have no right."

"That's where you're wrong, babe. I own you. Ever since we started dating,  I've owned you. Your body and everything belongs to me. Tell me, Rory, are you still a virgin?"

I grit my teeth, refusing to answer.

He laughs cruelly. "I'll take that as a yes. Don't worry. I'll take care of you real good." Liam's hand finds its way onto my lap again.

I turn my legs to the side, forcing his hand to fall off. "Why haven't you done it then, huh?" I ask, referring to his intention for sex, "What are you waiting for?"

Two fists slam themselves onto the table next to me. "Because the time isn't right! I have to wait for him to tell me when-"

Him? Liam was working under someone?

"Him who?"

Immediately, he freezes.  "You're trying to get me killed aren't you?"

My eyes widen at his deathly tone. "What? No. It was just a simple question."