One Shot 19: Wild Love~

One shot 19: Wild love~
Zane X Ein X Blaze

Green waves shimmered in the clearing, unmoving. Only interrupted by black paws making their way through the ocean of emerald.

It was Mating season. And Zane, the snow white meif'wa desperately had to hide. You see although Zane is a male he was gay. This meant that he would have to mate with a male werewolf; For that is how it is. It was Zane's second time in heat and he was desperately making his way from the most werewolf filled areas. Inability to control his erotic desires could end tragically. This is mainly because male meif'was can get impregnated. Meif'was also didn't have feet but instead : Paws.

Only 19 years old Zane already knew what do to keep safe from any male werewolf. He was determined, it was actually kind of a force not to be reckoned with.

Suddenly, a loud howl came from the direction Zane was walking away from. Fear filled his senses. His legs sped up taking him further and further from the sound, or that's what it felt like at first, in reality the werewolf was already notified on Zane's existence and position. It was following him, also determined. Zane's only two legs could only get him so far until he climbed a tree and hid, holding his breath. Making sure to hide his scent to the best of his ability.

Fear lurched ever higher within the black and white male as another howl slashed through the air. Two werewolves were now under his tree. Zane studied them, taking in every detail possible. The new comer had blazing red hair and fur, with yellow and purple eyes. A scar ran across his face, making him even better looking than before.The other werewolf, the original, had deep blue hair and fur with neon blue on the tips of his ears, tail, and paws. His eyes were an interesting dark blue . Both males had bulging with muscles, making them both worthy and excellent mates.

Zane shook his head, desperately trying to send the erotic thoughts away. "Hello" A deep rusty voice erupted from the blue male. The opposing red fur replied in a strong caring voice ,"Well Hello there!""I see that we are-""Chasing the same possible mate""Would you be interested in sharing?". Zane's heart dropped.

What the hell was he supposed to do now?!

Ok guys I'm having a serious writer's block right now along with the stress that I am going on holiday. So i apologise for such a small chapter. I was also uncertain with the ship of this chapter. 

Tell me in the comments below if I should continue this!!