TREACHEROUS NEWS FOR MY TICCI TOBY × READERS!!!!!! ;-;

I, Rhy, bear treacherous news that even I can't handle even though it's me that's going carry it out.

I have decided to take down both of my Ticci Toby × Readers for rewriting. My reasons are actually quite simple and I'm sure some of you will understand.

Giving Up was my first story here on Wattpad and I had just quickly written a first chapter without thinking about where I'd take the story. I had no idea what I was going to do with it, but I still published it anyway because I was a naive and impatient little pickle who wanted to get the story out there. However, now that I read my earlier chapters... I cringe every time and I know that you all do too so don't say that it was fine. TicciBrooke So I'm taking it down for major rewriting and editing so that I can actually make a story that makes sense and doesn't jump around all over the place. I want to make the story so that you can enjoy it without confusion on both our parts. I want to rewrite it so that Toby isn't so out of character. I want to make the reader more complex. I will keep the same plot for it, but I'll go about it differently. Not a lot is going to change about it when you see it again, so you don't have to worry about that. Of course, I'll keep Ethan in the story because I absolutely adore him. I had the most fun creating his character, and that's saying something since I also enjoyed torturing TicciBrooke with cliffhangers and feels.

My point is, I want to make a better story. I've been writing other stories and I've found my strengths and limits, something I didn't have knowledge of when starting Giving Up. If I can rewrite Giving Up knowing what I can do with it, that would be so much better for me and you. Of course, rewriting will take a while so Giving Up will probably be back up in December or the beginning of next year. And when I do publish it again, I hope it'll be just as successful as it was the first time and maybe even more so. I hope that you'll love it even more.

Now, as for That Messed Up World of Ours, my reason is quite similar to the one for Giving Up. I rushed into it without thinking, just going with the flow. If I think about it, I had no plans for it. I just simply wrote and published. I want to so the same thing that I'm doing for Giving Up to this story. I'm not exactly sure when I'll republish, but I know that it'll be later than Giving Up.

After taking these two down for rewriting on the side, my main focus will be on What She Called Home and My Days With the Creepypastas. The Life of a Fangirl, of course, I will never fail to update with pictures and rants that take my emotions for a spin. Quotes, as you might've guessed by now, will be updated once every blue moon. I will also be working on the two stories that I've mentioned in my latest chapter of the Life of a Fangirl (the one before this one).

I've got a lot on my plate.

1. Rewrite Giving Up and That Messed Up World of Ours.
2. Update the Life of a Fangirl regularly.
3. Update What She Called Home constantly now that I've got an addicted best friend who demands updates. *cough* wittle_sushi_woll *cough*
4. Don't get grounded to keep my word.
5. Update Quotes every once in a while.
6. Update My Days with the Creepypastas.
7. Work on those two new stories.

Keep in mind that school is coming up and I never get a break with that no matter where I go.

I'll be a stressed paranoid pickle, but I'll manage.

That's all I have to say about this matter. I sincerely hope that you all understand and don't try to murder me. I won't take them down until later or possibly tomorrow. So if you want, go back and cringe or something. Comment all over the place. Random stuff is always fine with me. Say your goodbyes. I don't care.

I seriously don't sound like myself right now, but I wanted to be serious this one time for my stories's funerals.

Yes, I actually did that.

Bye, have a nice day!

- Rhy

A/N: *reading my earlier chapters in Giving Up and sobbing whilst also cringing*