::Chapter 4::

::Chapter 4::

Emily walked beside Lydia and Allison as they stepped out of the classroom

Emily walked beside Lydia and Allison as they stepped out of the classroom. She couldn't stop thinking about what Allison had told them this morning. Kate Argent was apparently back in town and she just knew that things were going to get worse. As much as she wanted to snap the blonde's neck for what she did six years ago— killing Kate was something that Derek deserved to do especially since he was a Hale and it had been his family that was killed.

She wondered if the brooding werewolf was aware that his ex was back in town. She hadn't heard from him since their run in at the gas station.

"Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asked, her green eyes flickering over to the curly haired brunette.

Allison pursed her lips and nodded, "We're just studying together."

Emily and Lydia shared a look, a flicker of amusement in their eyes. "Wow." Emily muttered, finding it crazy that the brunette was so innocent compared to her entire family.

She knew that innocence and naivety that Allison had wouldn't last as long as her family remained in Beacon Hills. It would only be a matter of time before she would end up becoming like her parents or worse her aunt Kate. But, than again it wouldn't really big her problem moreso Scott's since he was dating an Argent.

"Just studying never ends with just studying." The strawberry blonde paused thoughtfully, "It's like - Getting into a hot tub - Somebody eventually cops a feel."

Allison furrowed her brows, not understanding what she was getting at. "Well, so what are you saying?"

"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up." Lydia said as if it were obvious.

Emily chuckled at the confused look on Allisons face. "What Lydia means to say, is make sure that he wears a condom when you guys are studying." She smirked in amusement when she saw look on the Argent's face.

Allison blanched, realizing that they were referring to sex. "Are you kidding? After one date?" She asked in disbelief.

Lydia scoffed, "Don't be a total prude. Give him a little taste."

"She probably wouldn't even know how much a little taste is." Emily teased the innocent girl.

"I wasn't going to..." Allison stammered, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment. "Well , I - I mean, how much is a little taste?"

"Oh, God. You really like him, don't you?" Lydia questioned her in surprise.

The curly haired brunette felt her cheeks heating up, "Well - He's just different. When I first moved here, I had a plan - no boyfriends till college. I just move too much. But -" She paused, her eyes softening. "Then I met him, and - He was different. I - I don't know. Can't explain it."

"I can." Lydia said smartly. "It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine."

Allison laughed, "What?"