Reader x Levi: Cleaning is Justice!

Gosh. It's here, finally.

Levi's chapter.
Oh gosh.
But, in today's chapter. You are Levi's adoptive sibling. :P

"(y/n)!" Lance Corporal Levi called, he was wearing his cleaning attire and had a feather duster in hand. His face was painted with pure anger. He marched down the halls, opening every door that came in way, as he searched impatiently for his sibling, well..adoptive sibling, that is.

You were hiding under the pile of hay. But you could hear your adoptive brother's call, even from inside HQ.

You knew the reason why Levi was looking for you.

But, as you hid in fear, you had a flashback of the day Levi took you in.

You were an adolecent, young and reckless. Your father was a part of the Survey Corps, as your mother took care of you. Your father died, trying to save your mother from being eaten by a titan and later on, your mother died of an illness.

You lost your parents at a very young age. Levi had saved you before a titan could have eat you. And at that point, he had adopted you as his younger sibling and has taken care of you. He even picked you to be a part of his squad when you graduated as one of the top 10 graduates of the Trainee Squad.

You were eternally grateful to him.

"(y/n)!!" you snapped back into reality when the voice of Levi grew louder. You hid further in the hay. No way in hell would you clean the whole 2nd floor again!

"(y/n)..." Levi said when he suddenly appeared right in front of you.

"K-KYAAAH!!!" you screeched as both of you backed away from each other, Levi had his hands over his ears as you laid flat on the grass.

"Could you, please, not screech?" Levi said calmly, you kneeled on the ground and apologized over and over again. You felt yourself being dragged by the hem of your collar towards HQ.

"I'm pretty sure you know what you are going to do once we get to HQ, no?" Levi said.

"Why do we have to clean? We just cleaned the whole place yesterday!" You whined.

"Because, bacteria multiplies itself into countless bacteria overnight and that's filthy. Also," Levi removed the handkerchief covering his mouth and nose, "Cleaning is justice! Understand?"

"Yes...big brother." you sobbed a cry of defeat.

R&R or else, I'll have Heichou command you to clean! Wether you like it or not!