→004

"mom? dad? i'm home!" he called as he walked into their house. he took his shoes off and dropped his bag on the floor as he walked into the kitchen, seeing his mom standing as she cooked food.

"did you eat yet?" she smiled.

jimin shook his head. "i left early. taehyung felt rejected. he fancies jungkook." he smirked and sat down.

his mother smiled, knowing about her son's and his friends sexuality. no matter what, she was proud of her boy. there was no reason to hate him all because he likes boys. he could still have children, she didn't really get why homophobic parents always bring that up.

'we were hoping for grandchildren, but i guess not.'

it would always get on her nerves. adoption is the greatest thing in the world and every homophobic person should really think about it.

"mom, you're spacing out again," he chuckles.

"oh, right," she smiles, stirring the noodles she's making in the giant silver pot. "sorry."

"no practice tomorrow, mom, I'm gonna be home alone since, you know, today was friday," he says biting into an apple that he took from the tray in the middle of their kitchen table.

"alright. your father says he has overtime tomorrow so he might not be home all day. i won't be either since i have shift at the hospital, so you can invite a friend over," she says as she turns the burner off.

a person immediately popped into his head and he shook the thought. instead, he watched as his mother took the giant pan and placed it on a potholder in front of him.

"here, I'll pour it in," he stood up and opened the sauce jar. she smiled and thanked him as he poured the fransecsa sauce onto the noodles.

"you're a good son, jimin," she says as she hugged her only child.

it was the next morning. a breezy, cool, saturday. jimin was up at eleven mostly because his mother doesn't allow him to sleep so late since it created a bad habit for teens.

"jimin!" she called out to her son who was sitting criss-cross on the couch with a fuzzy pink blanket wrapped around him. "I'm leaving in ten minutes, are you going to have a friend over? and I'll text you when i get there, alright?"

"okay, mommy!" he called as he slurped the cereal, too sucked into the tom and jerry show.

she smiled and walked back into her room continuing to get ready.

jimin grabbed his phone and went to text his best friend taehyung to come over.

jimin
come over, you dildo, i'd like to
Not be lonely (^:

unknown
who the hell is this

jimin stared at the phone screen realizing he just texted his new found friend yoongi instead of his best friend.

he thought for bit. was it weird to invite someone you just met over? he sighed and shook his head before putting his cereal bowl on the table next to him, and picked up his phone to text again.