Chapter 12: Safe House

Elena P.O.V

I look at Jen sleeping. What happened to her. She starts to wake up. She looked at me "What happened?"

Stefan walked into the room "We don't know you just passed out"

I decided to change the subject "We need to go to school"

Damon walked in "No No and did I mention no we didn't make you guys a safe house so you could leave it"

Jennifer P.O.V

I zoned out of the conversation. Why did I pass out? Why did I feel the sting in my heart? I look down at me hand and see that it was a faint grey. Why was it that color? I was brought out of my thoughts by Damon throwing me over his shoulder.

I start punching his back "What was that for?"

Damon starts walking somewhere "We kept calling you and calling you. Why weren't you answering"

"I had bad cellphone service"

Damon opens a door "Ha very funny you know what I mean"

Well someone is grumpy.

"Yeah do not use sarcasm on me"

Damon throw me on a bed.

"What are you doing Damon?"

"Elena doesn't listen neither do you-"

"I have school"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"What did I miss?"

"What do you mean?"

"While I was in my weird trance...you know what don't answer that now"

I jumped off of the bed and ran to the door. I was at the front door when Damon appeared in front of me.

"Damon I have to go to school"

"I thought you hated school"

"I do but-"

"You can it your own personal hell"

"Yeah, I know-"

"You say the classes are where they torture you"

"Yeah, I know-"

"You say you would rather go to real hell"

"YEAH I SAID ALL THAT AND WITH MY LUCK I WON'T HAVE TO WAIT TO LONG"

Damon was shocked at what I said. He just stood there like he was frozen. I walk past him and into my car. I drove fast. I would have taken my motorcycle but it is at our house.
I got to school still have time for Ric's class. I walk into class.

"Sorry I late tell you the reason later"

I took my behind to Elena. It was the only place to sit and I really need to talk to her. She usually doesn't talk back to me at least. I take a piece of paper and throw it at her. She turns around. "Stop throwing stuff at me"

I look up to see Ric looking at something on his desk. "I need to tell you something"

Elena looked at Stefan then Bonnie then Ric then me "Not now"

When all of a sudden a voice said: "So what you talking about?" I look up and see Ric

"Nothing Ric"

Elena glares at me "Yes Elena may I help you?"

I see out of the corner of my eyes Ric smirking. Why would he be smirking? Whatever. "But hey Elena if it makes you feel better. I will stay back in class and tell Ric here what we were talking about. Which was nothing because you always ignore me but if Stefan here wanted to talk to you. You would talk to him. I guess you do play favorites. Or is it because of you and him-"

"JENNIFER"

Elena screamed to make me stop. I looked at my hand and see it is somewhat still grey. I turned to Ric "Let me guess stay after class"

Ric walked up to the board. The class was gonna end in 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1 the bell went off. Everyone walks out while I walk up to Ric. "Hey, Ric can I tell you something?"

Ric looked up at me "Yeah sure"

I pulled up my sleeve and showed him my whole arm was grey. He stood up and took my arm in his hands. "When did this happen?"

So he knows what it is. "I don't know all I know is it showed up after we stabbed Lijah and I felt like I was the one being stabbed"

Ric looked at my arm again. "I don't know what that is"

Jeremy walked in "Hey Ric Elena told me you were acting a little weird you ok?"

Ric looked at Jeremy "Yeah I am fine"

Jeremy put his hand on Ric's shoulder "You know you can tell us anything"

Ric looked nervous or scared. I don't know how to discrib what he looked like. "Wow wow you can tell him anything I don't want to know everything about you it would be kinda creepy if I knew more about you then I knew about myself"

*Lunch*

Elena,Bonnie,Caroline and me are sitting at our table at lunch. Dana walks up to us. "Hey Elena Jennifer I know this is gonna sound totally wierd but this really hot guy ask if you guys would save him a dance"

Bonnie "Tell him Elena has a boyfriend and Jen isn't interrsted in anyone right now"

Dana "You could at least meet him his name is Klaus"

What? Wait as in the one who wants to kill us? Great.

"What?"

Dana still smiling "Yeah I know stupid name but I swear he is hot"

Elena looking around "Is he here?"

Dana looks around confused "I don't know"

Bonnie "Guys she is compeled"

"Yeah wait...what I just reliezed is she said he was hot so did he tell her to tell is that he is hot such a huge ego"

Elena "Jennifer now is not the time for your jokes"

"But i am not joking"

*Salvatore House*

Damon "We go to the dance and find him"

Stefan "How are we gonna do that?"

"Steffy is right we don't even know what he looks like"

Stefan gave me a questioning look. As if to say 'Steffy?'

Damon "Well he isn't gonna be 16 and pimpaly"

Alaric is standing bu the door. I run to him hugging him.

"Ric Klaus is in town I am so glad he didn't get to you"

Damon "Well don't just stand there hugging him both of you get in here"

We walk into the house.

Alaric "Sorry I am late"

Damon "Hey I need you to put me as a chaperone at the dance tonight Klaus made his first move"

Elena "Ok, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?"

Bonnie "I am"