[32]: Twice Hurt. Twice Helped.

Thea's P.O.V.

I CAN'T HAVE HIM.

THAT was the only thing that echoed in my head.

I sat on the cold and hard cemented ground as my back leaned against the back wall of the school.

I can't have him. He was already owned.

Already owned.

What the fudge, Thea? What's happening to you? My inner self said.

"I'm so stupid." I said loud enough, a tear falling out from my eyes. "See Thea? Now this is what you get when you fall inlove with someone you know you shouldn't at the first place."

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," I mumbled all over.

"Who's stupid?" I heard someone say.

My head whipped towards where the voice came from.

There stood Daniel, leaning against the same wall I was leaning to.

I wiped the tears away with my arm and stood up.

"How'd you find me?" I asked.

"A little birdie told me," he replied, neared me and sat directly infront of me.

"No, seriously," I said.

"That doesn't matter," he said. "What matters is why there are tear stains in your pretty face."

I think it's better if you stick to Daniel than Seth. My brain advised.

"It's nothing, actually." I said.

"You shared to me your problems once. Now you can do it again, for the second time," he said.

"Daniel, I'm not really sure if I should..." I trailed off, getting lost in his eyes.

"We're friends, remember?"

"Yes, but--"

"Then I see nothing wrong with spilling everything out."

"Okay, fine." I said. Honestly, I need someone right now who I could just let my heart out and someone who I know would listen to me.

"Daniel, have you ever felt looking like a hopeless person?" I asked him.

"No, I..." he replied, trailing off.

"I do, right now." I said. "For the second time."

"What? Why?"

"Remember the person who was one of my bestfriends and the guy I like at the same time?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah. Robert, right?" He replied. "The person which your other bestfriend made out with."

"Exactly." I said. "I knew I had no chance with Robert. I met this guy--"

"The guy you met because of the seminary," he suddenly said.

"Yes, I met this guy and I thought he was my escape from the pain that I felt from Robert. Imagine, I learned to accept that Robert and I were only until bestfriends because of this guy."

"So meaning, this 'guy' you're talking about means a lot to you because he, um, like, saved you, or something," he cleared.

"Exactly," I replied. "But there was one problem back then."

"Which was?"

"He wasn't like the other boys in school. He was anti-social, dangerous, scary, he had a reputation of a bad boy." I explained.