The visitor from another World

Hey there people. Just thought I'd right this oneshot just for the fun of it. I don't own Transformers or RWBY. Enjoy I guess.

Shockwave POV

After being Launched off the spire I head to one of my labs to find it ruined. The pod containing the Autobot Headmaster known as Starbolt and the body, Turbowing, have been sucked into the spacebridge to who knows where. I would be able to track the pod if all of my equipment hadn't been destroyed beyond repair.

Shockwave: That Blasted Dinobot ruined everything! I didn't expect him to break free of the energy locks I had installed. I certainly didn't expect him to rip my allspark forsaken arm off. Everything is ruined. The Dinobots escaped. My insecticons have gone Rogue and the space bridge is destroyed.
I growl and fire a blast from my cannon destroying a wall. I take a moment to calm down before looking up to the stars curious as to where that tortured Autobot will end up. Or if he will even remember who he is. Oh well. I have more important business to attend to. I think to myself as I go to find a working terminal to contact Lord Megatron.

Remnant- Vale- Ruby POV

We are in the middle of a crisis. Vale is being attacked by Grimm and the White Fang. Penny was... Penny's gone. Yang lost her arm. Everythings just going wrong. We just talked to Jaune and it turns out Pyrrha is going after the person redponsible for all this. I don't things can get worse when the sky opens in a blue vortex. Large pieces of metal fall from it hitting vale. I notice one that stands out from the others, it doesn't look like random debree but a pod of some kind. I get Weiss to summon her glyphs up the side of beacon tower so I can go and save Pyrrha. I also notice that the pod is heading right for the top but that does not deter me.

Turbowing POV

I wake up groggily and realise that I am in freefall heading towards a tower with...

Turbowing: WHAT IN THE NAME OF PRIMUS IS THAT?!?!
I exclaim seeing a giant monster on top of a tower that Im heading towards. I see what looks like a minicon running up the tower... although it looks organic.

Turbowing: Oh wait gonna crash here, Scrap Scrap Scrap Scrap!
I yell as I try to break free. The question of ehy im in this thing does come co mind as it collides with the top of the tower. What looks like an arrow cracks the glass and I punch through freeing myself. I see an organic in red her eyes glowing with terrifying power. I then turn and see another organic in bronze armour looking kinda beat up. The one that was running up the tower makes it and moves over to the second one.

Ruby POV

I make it to the top of the tower to see something amazing. A giant robot, not atlas made, standing between Pyrrha and Cinder looking a little confused. (Think of a cross between G1 Jetfire and G1 Hotrod, Imagination time kids) it stands at 20 feet tall towering over us. Its Red and gold body look like it has airship parts including wings on its back and thrusters on the legs leaving me to believe it is capable of flight. Cinder takes this moment of awe to take another shot. The robot tries to block the flying arrow but he misses and it hits Pyrrha in the chest. We both watch as she gasps for air and turns to dust.

Turbowing POV

This cant be real. A giant dragon. A small organic running up a building and another organic with flaming eyes disintegrating another with an arrow. I stare in disbelief as the organics headpiece falls to the ground and the other one falls to her knees. I turn back to the killer as the smaller one screams out and a blinding light shines from her eyes. I tap my head bringing down my visor. I watch a power reading monitor go past 9000 before the light becomes too bright. The dragon roars in pain and the other organic seems angered. She is hurt but is able to flee before the light dies down.