Chapter 84: Separation

"This is a Vivrecard!" said Nami, gazing at the paper Shakky gave to her.

"Oh, if you know about it, that makes things easier" smiled Rayleigh. "I'm a wanted man too...So I think I'll move the ship from Grove #41 and work on it somewhere else. The coating should take about three days"

"It takes three whole days?!" repeated Luffy.

"Your lives depend on my work, so that's the fastest I can do"

"So, we have to survive for three days..." said Brook. "Yohohoho! Scary!"

"Shall we say sunset in three days?" offered Rayleigh. "I'm not sure which grove I'll be in...But just follow the Vivrecard, and I'll be waiting for you with the ship coated. You'd better go buy whatever supplies you'll need for your underwater trip to Fishman Island"

"Thanks a lot, Luffy-chin and everyone!" thanked Keimi once again and Pappug nodded in tears.

"This all happened because of me, so sorry!" apologized Hachi. "To show our gratitude, we'll show you the way to Fishman Island, so don't worry! Watch out for the Marines for the next three days!"

"Hachi, watch your health" demanded Chopper strictly.

"Let's meet again in three days. I'll be there to send you off, okay? And take care of our (nickname)-chan for us" grinned Shakky.

"See ya later, granny! And we will do so! Shishishishi!" beamed Luffy. "We're up against an admiral! We'll have to make sure that none of us die, eh?"

"DON'T SAY SCARY STUFF LIKE THAT!" barked Usopp.

"Then, let's go...To the amusement park!" declared your captain and the others sweatdropped.

"Er, shouldn't we find Silvers first?" said Franky.

"Oh, that's right. Well, let's find our Master Grinder and go to the amusement park!"

"It's 'Master Gunner'...." repeated in unison your comrades and Luffy let out another laugh.

"Oh, by the way..." stated Rayleigh, and the others turned to him.

However, each one of them flinched at the dark look he was giving them, looking taller than usual. Rayleigh glared at each boys for a long time, a menacing grin on his lips:

"If one of you touch my daughter, I will know" told Rayleigh darkly, and the boys nodded in fear.

"Ray-san, you're scaring them" chuckled Shakky, shaking her head. "(nickname)-chan is a woman now, not a little girl..."