nine

~Morgan's POV~

After Jonah got his phone, we hiked for another 3 hours before getting back to the campsite. I go to Daniel's tent to check on Camila. I open his tent and peep my head in. To my surprise I see her cuddled up with Daniel. They didn't seem to notice me, so I zip up the tent and turn towards everyone else, a smile etched onto my face. I decide not to tell anyone, but I make a mental note to ask about it later.

I go up to the group, who were all sitting at the fire. Everyone is roasting hot dogs. I grab two and stick them on a roasting stick and hold it over the fire. A little later, when I finish eating my hot dog, I see Daniel and Camila walk out of the tent together.

I catch Camila's eyes and raise my eyebrows. She turns bright red and looks away. I walk over to her and drag her inside a random tent.

"So. You and Daniel?" I suggest.

"What about us?" She questions me.

"Did you guys finally make up?" I ask eagerly.

"What? No! What makes you say that?" She scratches her neck.

Are you kidding? She has the nerve to lie to my face about the Daniel situation? I wonder how long this has been going on for.

"I don't know? Maybe, it's that I saw you two cuddled up in his tent, just a few minutes ago." I say out of breath.

"Ok, whatever, we talked... and yeah" She says quietly.

I smile, and decide to leave it at that and walk away to everyone else.

~ Camila's POV~

Morgan is already on to us. But what I said was true, we talked. I walk back and sit next to Marissa. Daniel was sitting on the other side of Marissa. While everyone was eating I just stare at the fire and think. I really do like Daniel. I love being around him it just makes me feel... happy.

Corbyn then interrupts my thinking and says that he wanted to go take picture by a stream they saw while hiking. Everyone agreed and we started to walk. I walk with Marissa and Morgan and we all talk about Brandon. I then start to eavesdrop on the boys conversation. They were all begging for Daniel to say something. A few seconds later I hear Daniel say:

"Fine, we did."

All the boys starting clapping and hitting him on his back.

The stream wasn't very far so it was pretty fast after that

Everyone starts taking different pictures. Then it was someone's great idea for everyone to get on someone else's back for a picture. And yep, you guessed it, I ended up on Daniel's back which I really wasn't mad about at this point. Jonah set up a timer on his phone and set it in a tree. Once we were done taking pictures, we decided to head back. I walk with Daniel and Zach. Halfway through Zach leaves and walks with everyone else.

"Hey, are we good?" Daniel asks pointing his finger back and forth between me and him.

"Yeah" I say, looking down at the ground.

"Ok good. I don't know how much longer I could've gone being mad at you." He says, almost excited.

We get back and it is really late. Everyone goes back into their tents and I go into Daniel's. I go on my phone and find that someone else near us must have wifi of some sort, and with no hesitation I connected to it. Daniel noticed and connected to it too. He posts the picture that all of us took. We were on each others backs. I was on Daniel's.I like the picture and started reading the comments. I wasn't someone to get easily offended but these were pretty bad. They were things like:

Who the hell is that ugly brunette with Daniel?

@Seaveydaniel you can do way better than her.

Whoever that girl is on Daniels back doesn't even deserve to exist!

I just noticed that tears were in my eyes and Daniel noticed something was wrong.

"Hey, hey, hey what's wrong." He asks, sitting up and crawling over to me.

"Nothing." I sniffle, looking away.

"No, there's something wrong." He states.

"It's just these comments. They're so mean." I look back at him.

"Hey it doesn't matter what they say." he says, looking in my eyes.

"Why not?" I ask?

"It isn't their relationship, so they don't get to have a say in it." Daniel wipes a stray tear from my eye.

"Thank you." I whisper, looking down at the ground.

Daniel then takes my phone from me. I'm too upset to care.

A few seconds later, he holds it up to my face.

"See, Camila? Look at all the positive comments!"

OMG! I SHIP IT SOO MUCH!!! #DAMILA ?!!!!!!AAAAAAH!

Is Daniel dating that Camila girl? I lowkey ship it lol

Camila is soooo pretty! I'm glad to see that he finally found a girl!

I smile at the comments. I pull the blankets over me and snuggle into them. Daniel does the same. I yawn while Daniel pulls me closer to him. I snuggle into his chest, and fall asleep to his steady breathing.

~ Daniel's POV ~

I wake up in the middle of the night to Camila breathing extremely heavy. I look over to her and watch as her face is etched into a frown. She keeps tossing and turning in her sleeping bag. I decide to wake her up.

"Camila. Wake up!" I shake her.

Her eyes pop open and she sits up.

"What happened?" She says, her breath shaky.

"You had a nightmare or something." I informed her.

"Oh, right." She wipes the sweat from off her forehead.

"Come here." I motion to her.

She scoots closer to me and rests her head on my shoulder. We sit there for a while before she makes conversation with me.

"What are we going to do about Jonah?"

"I don't know." I answered truthfully.

"Did you ever think about actually asking Jonah why he's so mad at you?" She sighs.

"Well, I guess I could ask him why he dared you to kiss him..." I wrapped my arm around her pulling her closer.

"Good idea, maybe after that you can try to work things out between you two? I mean, you're a band for god's sake! You shouldn't be mad at one another."

I hate to admit it, but she was right. I've never gotten this distant from Jonah before. We used to be so close. Maybe I should talk to him tomorrow about everything.

"Yea, I'll talk to him tomorrow." I said, yawning.

She moved her head and looked up at me. I look down back at her and kiss her on the cheek.

"Goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight" She says smiling. 

A/N 

omg thank you so much for 500 reads! It wouldn't be possible without your support everyday. Sorry for not being active lately we will definitely be more active!

-

-

July 10, 2017