68

I wake up with Monique by my side and the sun was shining through my window

I wake up with Monique by my side and the sun was shining through my window. I quickly close the curtain and rub my aching head. It took me about twenty minutes to actually leave my room. I clean myself up then went out to the living room to see two people lying there. One on the couch and one of the floor. I step closer to realize it was Zayn and Harry. Zayn had his arm hanging off, letting Harry hold it close to his chest.

I go over to them and kick Harry's foot while I pat Zayn's leg. Both of them jump up and look around as if they were lost about their location. Zayn sits up rubbing his head and Harry just falls back down then covers his face.

"What are the two of you doing here?" I ask, sitting on the chair.

"Babe please, I have a headache." Zayn whines. "I should've stuck to my word and stayed sober."

I frown then I remember. "Oh my god, Zayn."

"It's fine," he stops me. "I made one exception for my birthday. Probably a bad idea, but I wanted to have fun celebrating too. I won't drink again." he breathes out, standing up.

"Are you sure you won't get the urge?" I ask, putting my hand on his torso.

"Rylee, I'll be fine." he chuckles, pulling me into a hug. "Can I go use the bathroom now?"

He leaves the room and I look down at Harry who looked fast asleep. I kick him again and he groans, sitting up.

"What if Alec had seen you here?"

"Alec didn't even look our way through the night." Harry runs his hand through his hair as he sits on the couch. "After Monique put you to bed, we sat out here and talked then he walked out to get some water. Didn't look this way once, but we were sitting in the dark." Harry laughs. "But still, he didn't see us."

"What about when he went to work?" I ask, sitting on the chair away from him. "He came to tell me and Monique that he was leaving." I tell him then I roll my eyes. "They got into a little argument because he kept bothering her."

Harry shrugs. "He just walked straight out. You should really talk to him about checking his surroundings because anyone could attack him." Harry suggests. "Also, tell him that he makes way too much noise getting ready in the morning."

"Harry," I sigh. "I don't understand why you're here." I say, getting frustrated. "Coach Payne said he was going to bring us home."

"You kept saying that when we were standing outside the club." Harry tells me. "Then you said Zayn was too, so I'm guessing the two were just all over that club searching for Monique because they never came back."

"How late did I get home then?" I frown.

"We made it back here at around three."

My eyes widen. "We? You- you brought me home? By yourself?"