Chapter 11

Jin Sung entered the waiting room, a little disheveled. Glancing at the clock, he notices that he's barely on time before he silently cheers. Taking in the room, he noticed that everybody was silent, doing their own thing. However, to define 'their own thing' is basically saying they were doing nothing.

They didn't sing, rap, dance, practice, read; nothing. They all just waited for their turn to audition.

Jin Sung couldn't care less if they were doing anything, he just wanted to hurry up and audition and get accepted. Simple.

Looking through the room, he happened to notice something he didn't notice before. Well, not something, more like someone.

Lee Eun Tae.

Jin Sung couldn't believe that he didn't recognize him sooner. He just kind of blended in with the environment, which is weird since Vasco usually never blends in.

Staring at Vasco, he wondered what was off. He couldn't put his finger on it. There was definitely something different. Continuing to analyze the man, he finally figured it out.

Bum Jae wasn't with him.

Understanding why he felt like something was wrong, Jin Sung continued to ignore Vasco until it was time to audition.

However, it was rather short-lived as someone called out, "Jin Sung!"

Turning his back, he saw Vasco right in front of him, gleaming.

"I didn't know you were going to audition."

Jin Sung couldn't help himself from ignoring him, pretending he didn't know him. Glancing around, he noticed the stares of everyone else; clearly annoyed with the noise.

Not wanting to stand out, Jin Sung continued to ignore him until Vasco eventually shut up.

Wondering why he shut up, he noticed that they were choosing the next group.

They were both picked.

They glanced at each other.

Standing up, they both walked towards the door, waiting for the last people to walk out.

Noticing the last two, they continued to walk through, atmosphere getting heavier for some reason.

...

Going through the auditionees, it was finally Jin Sung's turn.

Mentally smirking, he slowly stood up, waiting for the CEO to let him speak.

The CEO noticed what he was waiting for as he glanced at his paper.

Turning back to Jin Sung, he waited for him to introduce himself.

Understanding, Jin Sung bowed, "Lee Jin Sung. I'm auditioning as a rapper."

"Do you have any experience in rapping?"

Jin Sung continued, "I've been practicing for a month and a half, Sir."

The others couldn't believe how polite he was being right now. Sure, they didn't know him, but he didn't strike them as a polite person.

Vasco was a little surprised himself, but didn't dwell on it as he continued to observe the scene.

The CEO hummed.

Giving him a signal to start, the CEO nodded.

Before he rapped, he paused before asking the CEO:

"Ah, excuse me, but could you give me a subject to rap about?"

That interested everyone. He was going to freestyle? He sure was pushing his luck.