three

chapter three

; Baekhyuns pov

Hopefully the plan is working I thought to myself as my maths class came to an end. The bell rang as I gathered my books. Kyungsoo and I walked out the class room without looking at anyone as we were in a rush to get to our lockers first and get out of here and to Lu's house.

I put my maths books back in my locker and grabbed my homework along with my bag, then closed and locked my locker. I see Kyungsoo taking a little longer to grab his stuff due to him having more homework than me. He stands up with his red bag on his back and a cheeky smile on his face.

We smirk at each other before we both bolt out of the school and start racing to Luhan's car. Of course I won because I'm more masculine  than my little egg friend. "Next time buddy, next time" I say while patting his back as he is taking deep breaths with his hands on his knees trying to regain some energy.

"For sure, for sure" Kyungsoo replies once he gets his breath back. We both start giggling until we see our dear friend that will drive us to his house arrive. "Did I take too long? Cause y'all looking like you're having a giggle fest without me" Luhan says while looking at his watch and giving a small pout at the end.

We all start laughing. "Get in you assholes" Luhan says while pushing Kyungsoo and I in his car. We all got in Luhan's car and put on our seat buckles and Luhan started driving off. "WE RUN THIS MOTHER, GIRLS" we all screamed not even trying to sound nice and just enjoying the moment with the loud music playing.

We continued to listen to music until we arrived at Luhan's double story house with a balcony on the second floor near the master bedroom. We were all laughing at our singing as we exited the car and headed inside.

"Hello there Mrs Lu" Kyungsoo and I say in unison as Luhan lets out a slight chuckle "Hi mom" Luhan says while taking his shoes off to place on the rack near the front door. "Oh hello there boys. How are you all?" Mrs Lu says. "I'm good" I saw with a bright smile and bow at her "Me too, I'm good" Kyungsoo says while also taking his shoes off like Luhan.

"It's nice to see you're beautiful faces again, I'm sure anyone that marries you will be very happy to have you in their lives" Mrs Lu says to all of us "well I'll be off to the market I'm going to get some groceries for tonight. Goodbye loves" Shes adds while blowing a kiss with the goodbye and leaves the house.

"Well then... who wants pizza!?" Luhan shouts and runs to the kitchen where there is pizza in the fridge. "I do you deer face horse!" I yell as I run after him while Kyungsoo walks over while chuckling at his stupid friends. Luhan got the pizza out of the fridge and microwaved a piece for each of us.

I dig into my food once it comes into my eye site. "OUCH!" I yell and spit out the food "hOT! HOT! HOT!" I yell running around the kitchen trying to look for water. Kyungsoo and Luhan start bursting out into laughter "Like me" Luhan says while pointing to himself causing them both to laugh even more as I try search for some water. Once I successfully drink the water to calm my burning tongue I sit back down on my seat to still see the two people I call my best friends still laughing. They calm down and we eat our food in peace.

Once we all finished our pizza's we head up into Luhan's room to talk and play video games. We all entered the room, I sat on the bed, Luhan sat on his chair at his desk and Kyungsoo sat on the bean bag near the television. "Do you think today helped Chanyeol notice you?" Luhan asks out of curiosity. "Not too sure really, he did look at me more though and kinda look pretty lost when he was looking at me." I reply.

"Well a little birdy told me that during lunch a certain park chanyeol was stuttering once he saw you kiss a certain lay and suho" Luhan said with a smirk forming on his face. "And who is this birdy you speak of?" I ask "A little maknae one that I adore" Luhan says looking like he's talking about his prince. "Oh so its Sehun" Kyungsoo butts in and says. "Luhan does your hoe ass have a crush on this little birdy?" I say with a smirk. A blush creeps up to Luhan's cheeks as he stutters "W-What, o-of course not" as Luhan said that sentence his eyes were avoiding everyone and looking anywhere but me.

"Awww cute, our little Lu has a crush" I say while pinching Luhan's cheeks. "It's not like you don't" Luhan says while shooing my hands away from his cheeks "true" i reply. "Aye, Kyungie what about you, does your hoe ass have a lil crush?" I say cheekily. "Come here you little-" Kyungsoo says before tackling me down on the bed. All I see is Luhan jumping on me before he yells "stacks on byun" making both of them jump on me.

"get off me you rats" I saw while trying to push them off of me. We all start giggling and finally they get off me. "I'm sore now." I say while rubbing my back. "where though?" Luhan says with a wink. "BOI" Kyungsoo and I say "you lil nasty shit" I add on. Everyone finally bursts out into laughter and we all lay on Luhan's bed looking at the ceiling. We calm down our laughter, all you could hear are us all breathing softly.

"Baekhyun you better love chanyeol forever and ever" Luhan says. "And chanyeol better love you forever and ever" Kyungsoo adds. "Thanks guys" I say as I slowly drift off into a nap.

'I hope that we do love each other forever and ever'

_

honestly this is kinda long wtf its like 1000 words

im impressed with myself