Ch. 15

Jacob's apartment on top.

This chapter is dedicated to Unfinisher . Thank you so much for the advise on how to continue. I don't think I would have been able to do it without you. I'm very grateful.

Angelo

Angelo.

Jacob and I were wandering around campus, doing nothing in particular. We just really meant to pass time as none of us had classes for the rest of the day. Honestly, I could use the time as it distracted me from a lot of things, mainly my family who were still back in London and of course, Evan.

I had been staying with Jacob for the past week. After what Evan had done, I couldn't find it in me to still live with him in a confined space. I didn't know what I would have done if he confronted me. He did though, confront me that is. But I didn't want to speak to him so I picked up a bag and left without another word.

To be frank, when I left the dorm, I didn't know where else to go. My classes weren't starting until the next week, which is this week, so I called Jacob and asked if he wanted to meet up.

He came right over and it went on from there. Although he sensed that I was out of it, probably because my face showed how deeply sad and annoyed and all round frustrated I was, he didn't ask too many questions. He only asked why I didn't want to be in my room and I explained that I just needed sometime away.

"I understand" he told me. He understood that I didn't want to talk about it anymore and didn't ask anymore questions. I was grateful for that. I didn't even know how I was going to explain to him that I kissed my roommate and that he went right out and kissed someone else, worse, a girl.

To be honest, I felt foolish. I shouldn't have thrown myself at him like that. One thing that I learnt from mom was to never be so easy or cheap. With Evan though, I couldn't help it. I had been so into the kiss that I didn't want to let him go and if not for the knock that came in, I might have given him a blow job there and then. Who knows where it would have gotten to.

I felt so ashamed when I came out and saw him kissing that girl. I was so furious and jealous that I didn't know what to do with myself. He looked like a bad boy and a player. I should have judged him by his looks the minutes I saw him. Who said we shouldn't judge books by their covers? Evan was a prime example of why we should steer clear of bad boys. He managed to hurt me in just a matter of seconds.

I sighed as Jacob walked over to his car. It was a nice white BMW. It suited him well. He had a nice apartment away from campus and it didn't take really long to get to school from there. He allowed me to sleep in his guest room. Not being on campus was a good thing, because the chances of coming in contact with Evan scared me. After that kiss we shared, I didn't know where we were heading to. It seemed so soon to be kissing but it had already happened and there was nothing I could do about it.