Wattpad Original

Original Edition - Tip 26: Donuts are Forever

A warm breath creeps upon my cheek when I awaken. The sound of soft, rhythmic, breathing greets my ears. I let out a yawn and shift, but something is wrapped around my waist.

My eyelids fly open and I find myself staring at something grey. Realising that it is a shirt, I tilt my head upwards to see him sleeping peacefully, his arms wrapped around me and my head against his chest. His arms around me make me feel something. My heart doesn't remember how to beat at a normal speed, unlike his, with his heart beating slowly.

"Morning." he croaks, his morning voice still husky. I look up at him, and he gives me a small smile. Oh those dimples are going to kill me.

"H-hi." is all I manage to say.

We look at each other for a while, not one of us moving. He doesn't release his hold on me. Maybe I'm not fully awake yet, but I don't want him to. I'm usually very stupid in the mornings. As I stare at his brown eyes, I then realize how absolutely beautiful they are. I see the reason for everyone's attraction to him.

Still mesmerized by his features, I can't help but be frozen.

Seriously, I'm more frozen than Elsa. No, Olaf...and he's a snowman!

He pushes a strand of my hair behind my ear, the feel of his fingertips bristling against my neck, sending something towards the likes of an electrical shock.

Maybe he has some sort of built in tazer?

Shocked, as though I am suffering from a seizure, I fall off of the bed and land with a big thump.

Through the pain, I manage to hear loud, obnoxious, laughter. And...I want to kill him again. Ugh. I am so stupid for looking at him like, like, that for even a few seconds!

"Stop laughing you idiot!" I yell from the ground.

I get up and see him almost crying through chuckles. I roll my eyes.

"Why don't you just come back here and we can get back to cuddling? In fairness, that was very comfortable." he pouts, still laughing.

Heat starts to rise from my neck to my cheeks, painting it a warm shade of pink. Before he can get a chance to make fun of me again, I hop onto the bed, grab a pillow, and start whacking him with it as if my life depends on it.

"Okay! I'll stop laughing!" Ironically, he tells me this while wheezing from laughter.

He hurriedly sits up and wraps his arms around me, trying to stop me from going crazy and maybe murdering him. Pushing his weight on me, he pins me onto the bed. "I'm not planning to die today."

"My original plan was to kill you then dump your body in Lake Ontario, to let you become a useful food source for the fish, but you've already ruined my day." I state.

"Wow. Sorry for that." he smiles.

"You do realize that you're crushing my organs right now, right?" I groan.

He just shrugs and gives me a smug look, "Maybe the tables have turned and I'm going to kill you."

If you keep looking at me like that, you just might.

I scoff. "Please, I could totally take you down." I've done it countless times before, there's no difference between the last time and today.

"Really now?" he challenges, inching his face closer to mine.

His grip on my arms, loosens, then releases me entirely. His hands slowly go up to my face, cupping my cheeks ever so lightly, as if I might shatter into a million pieces. His touch is making me go insane in a thousand different ways. Why am I not doing anything? More importantly, why does this feel so right? He leans forward, closer, and closer. His eyes shut and I think a hundred butterflies are migrating from my stomach to my bloodstream, trying to kill my cardiovascular system.