part 14 (b)

Anika who got well bounded with anjali and payal , all there were comfortable with each other now .

I will get roties, Anika said was above to get up.

Sit sit. I will get it saying this kushi who just entered to hall walked to kitchen to get roties.

After bringing she too sat beside varun and served herself saying .wow chicken , I was carving for this .saying this she took chicken to her mouth .

This seen left all raizarda and aman in state of shock .Once upon a time she use to be so vegetarian lover who was totally against non vegetarian now sitting here and having chicken left them shocked .This really proved she has changed a lot.

Dinner was silent affair. As all were  enjoying delicious dinner .when it was time for deserts. All were served ice cream all took it accept arnav .

Asr , take it I m sure u will love it shiva said noticing arnav rejecting ice cream.

That's okie I m done. And I'm diebities anyhow saying this arnav wiped his lips .

We are really sorry, we dint knew this part .Shivya said

That's really fine .relax arnav said .as this people have him best hospitality.

But if u don't mind u can chocolate cake which is sugar free kushi prepared it for maan bhai .Other day .As our bhai is strick dite follower. Anika said as he felt bad for arnav .

It's okie I'm okie arnav said but deep now he wanted to have that cake bcz it was prepared by kushi.

  No no arnav ji, wait .Our kushi is good in making deserts .u should taste it u will love it saying this she told Robin to bring the cake which is kept in fridge.

Before arnav to say no, Robin served him cake .

He tasted it , it was as said delicious he missed this taste  .In no time he completed his Cake.
And attured  thank u so much Mrs metha the cake was best past of this evening arnav said giving open credits to kushi giving smrike to kushi who was looking at him with open mouth.

Are kushi y u looking at him like that .He complimated u .anika said bring kushi out of her thoughts.

Huh thank u .saying this kushi bent her down eating her ice cream.

After dinner all sat for sometimes and after that all raizarda took leave as they have there morning flights at 9 clock. They kept it formal .dint intract with kushi bcz seeing her bounding, behavior left them shock .tho it was not big deal but there is lot of difference between kushi they  knew and kushi who is here .

And kushi to stayed back in metha home as she took leave from office
........................____________________________..................

Okie hello people, 1st lots of kisses , hugs to all those who voted and commented and here is complete update of part 14 .hope u will like it
And next update will be on Friday and I promise it will be big update.

Hope u all are enjoying melting souls .plz comment and vote .
Positive and negative comments are accepted
Share yours opinion about story and plz vote

Thank u . c u all on Friday
Vote, comment