Chapter Twenty Two

"I always knew you didn't like me Darlia, but trying to kill me behind my back?" I shook my head at her.

"I'm, I'm so sorry," she stuttered, moving closer to the sink.

"Sorry is not good enough when you try to kill me," I said, throwing the knife at the cupboard above her head.

She screamed while looking at the knife above her head.

"Oops, let's try that again," I smiled, holding out my hand as the knife came flying back to me.

Her eyes opened wide as she covered her mouth in shock.

"What?" I asked, walking over to her as she remained glued in the same position.

"Are you scared of me?" I dragged the knife down her face as it began to bleed.

"All these years of being mistreated and yet still I have a good heart," I said, stabbing her in her right hand.

"Enjoy, mother," I spat, walking away.

As soon as I was out the front door, someone yanked my left arm.

"Where have you been?" I felt a faint tingle go up my arm.

"What Axel? So now I can't visit my mother who I haven't seen in a long time?"

He chuckled shaking his head. "I know you and I know that wherever you are, you cause trouble."

"Oh, so now you know me, Alpha?" I raised an eyebrow. "Well I hope you know how much I hate you," I smiled, pulling back my arm.

"Nyx, wait!" He called out, but I just gave him the middle finger and walked away.

Now where should I go next and what havoc should I cause?

"Maybe you should go back and speak with Axel and probably not be so harsh on him," Anna suggested.

Sighing, I just continued walking away trying to ignore her.

"At least give him a chance. For me." She begged, trying to stop me.

"Why don't you go talk to him Anna? He's your mate after all!" I yelled at her.

"I gave him two chances, don't you think it's Elise time to have a chance? And what about me?"

She gave out a dry chuckle. "At least you're the one who's alive."

With that she vanished, as I felt her growing rage within me as she hid in a corner of me.

I had to get back to Alexander's pack house since everything here is just making me crumble apart and all I want to do is be by my Dolly's side.

Going into the pack house parking lot, I saw a few person's who came with Alexander.

"Anyone going back today?" I tried to be as sweet as I possibly could.

"Um, yeah," a dark haired girl with light brown eyes responded. "Want a ride back?" She offered.

"That would be wonderful."

"We're just waiting for one more person and then we'll go," she said, as they continued on with their conversation.

While they were talking, I had some time to wonder about how miserable Anna could my life for what I just did.

Soon the guy they were waiting for showed up and I was on my way back to the pack house.

Let's just hope Anna is quick at forgiving.