Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~Oliver~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was really happy with the way this day was going. I was having lunch with Samantha at one of her favourite hangout places. The food was delicious and having it with Sam made it even better. All was well until my phone rang. It was Julianne. I was in no mood to have a conversation with her so I disconnected the call immediately. But as adamant and obnoxious as she appears to be she called me back. I wanted to disconnect again, but I am sure if I had done that she would have called my mom next. I picked up the call half heartedly.

"Hello"

"Hi Sweetie! I'm sorry were you busy?"

"Yes Julianne, I am busy. You should have figured it out when I cut the call last time". How stupid of her to ask such a question when she already knows the answer.

"Oh, actually I wanted to ask about the arrangements for tomorrow. I don't want any last minute rush." She said. This made me even more mad. If she couldn't trust me, she should have had the arrangements done by herself.

"Yes, all the arrangements are done. I have asked my employee to send you the details by today evening." I said hoping to end the conversation.

"How sweet of you darling. So you are coming to pick me up at the airport, isn't it?" That seemed more like a command than a question to me. God! I don't want tomorrow to ever come.

"No, I won't be able to pick you up. I'll send my driver" ,I said.

"Oh, too bad. I wanted us to go for my seminar together. You will be coming to the seminar right?"

"Sure. Bye!", I said and cut the call. I just couldn't take any more of her stupid conversation. Planning ahead is fine, but this level of pre planning makes me puke. I'm sure she even plans when she needs to use the loo.

As if this was not enough to spoil the day, when I heard someone calling Sam from behind. He was a tall guy. Brown hair and grey eyes. He had a physique of a super model and face similar to the guy in 'one direction', I think the name is Zayn something. Sam hugged him and started chatting with him. They both seemed comfortable and too friendly. She even knew what his weekend plans were and about his grandmother.

Although I know that I have no claim over Sam, but her being so friendly with some other guy, that too such good-looking one made my heart burn with jealousy. If feelings could be seen I am sure people would have started coughing by now with the amount of fume coming from my heart at the moment. I wanted to kick the guy in his face.

Sam seemed so lost in his company that she absolutely forgot about me. She offered him to join her for lunch. Join her not us. She only realised my presence when she turned back to be seated. Then she introduced him. His name is Ben. I so hate this name from now onwards.

"Hello Sir, I have heard so much about you, it's so nice to meet you in person", Ben said giving his hand towards me for a handshake.

"Hmmmm, hello", I said without putting my hand forward to greet him. I wanted him to leave asap. I didn't care what Sam would think. I just couldn't stand this guy in front of me.

"Sammy, I have to go. I am meeting someone near WTC, so excuse me. See ya in the evening. Ok bye beautiful!". He said before leaving.

His last word made me mad. I could have killed him if he wouldn't have left sooner.

I wanted answers. He certainly was not just a friend.

I couldn't resist myself and asked, " So, how do you two know eachother, I mean is he your classmate?"